Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need Help with a mission im working on
Kalashnikov_7.62
post Jul 21 2009, 18:38
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,680

Hi all

I need help with some of the scripts and stuff im going to need to make a mission i have thought of. The mission is basicaly a SAR mission, I want team razor to secure a crash site and then rescue the survivng pilots. I have got as far as Razor clearing the crash, but i want the pilots to be held in a farm nearby. BUT ...i want them to have guards near them. I have tried using the removeallweapons on the pilots and jst having the guards around them but they still are killed. I then tried using SetFriend with the guards but they still kill the POW. The prisoners are called POW1 & 2 and the guards are called G1 - 5 ...
Thanks for any help with this guys biggrin.gif

--------------------
I’m the man who dreams of running amok on the set of Mamma Mia! with a large-calibre machinegun -Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Jul 21 2009, 18:56
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

Use the setCaptive command on the pilots.

Quote Post
Kalashnikov_7.62
post Jul 21 2009, 19:04
Post #3

Thanks biggrin.gif thumbsup.gif

--------------------
I’m the man who dreams of running amok on the set of Mamma Mia! with a large-calibre machinegun -Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Post
Kalashnikov_7.62
post Jul 21 2009, 19:41
Post #4

I have decided I would like to add a HALO insertion to this mission ... anyhelp with this .. I dont even know where to start with this one

--------------------

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 19:02