Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> COD Search & Destroy (SD), Need help
T4MP400
post Sep 21 2009, 08:58
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,719

Hello everybody! I just just began to play arma2 MP for the first time and got a suprised when i found out there was nothing like CODs S&D. S&D was the only thing that was tactical with COD4. 1 life then you had to wait so you didnt run around like like a normal TDM. So i began making a new game mode but found alot of problems.

1st: How can i make the bomb planters win when they have destroyed a ammo box.
2nd: How can i import sounds from COD4. I want the sound when a team lose and win + all others S&D sounds.
3rd: How can i make AI to pick up the satchel charge in the begining or when ive been killed.
4th: How can i make a satcheal charge that only can be planted with time and be defused by the other team. Is there anyway to make it take about 6 secs to defuse to satchel after being planted same thing when you plant it.
5th: How can i make AI to defuse bomb if planted.

I will post more problems when i find them.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
Gunner: Sir! We are surrounded! Commander: Excellent! Then we can attack them from all directions!

Quote Post
Jeza
post Sep 21 2009, 21:00
Post #2

Guests

For the first one mate, i think.......... Name the ammo box, then create a trigger in the init line put !alive ammobox, and then set the trigger as end1, then group the trigger with the ammo-box.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:20