Reply to this topicStart new topic
> graphics problem
Sewaq
post Apr 19 2012, 17:12
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,563

QUOTE(Belthorian @ Dec 12 2008, 08:02) *
Turns out this is not a graphical issue. It is a memory issue, the game will not run with more than 3 gig of ram. As a workaround run msconfig. In the boot tab, hit the advanced options button. Check the box marked maximum memory and limit it to 3072 mb. Hit ok and it will prompt you to reboot. Once your system reboots the game should work fine. I had the exact same issue and it worked for me.

Hello,

I registered because I just wanted to thank you. I spent my every hours to find a solution to run this game for a week but finally, thanks to you, I managed to do it. I did exactly what did you say and now I am playing without any difficulties.. I know it's 2012 but I hope you'll see this message. Thanks for your help .

Quote Post
infoleather
post Sep 6 2012, 04:48
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,776

Atari did not plan for Vista or newer NVIDIA graphics car it's just frustrating, and even quad-core processor in the new game.

--------------------
With the arrival of new season you will see oodles of Ladies Short Black Leather Jackets designs with fancy lining, classy and heavy fabrics, but there are some styles in cwmalls.com like High Heels Nubuck Shoes are all time favorite in the run of fashion and street fashion.

Quote Post
Jeza
post Sep 8 2012, 00:23
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 9,460

QUOTE(Sewaq @ Apr 19 2012, 17:12) *
Hello,

I registered because I just wanted to thank you. I spent my every hours to find a solution to run this game for a week but finally, thanks to you, I managed to do it. I did exactly what did you say and now I am playing without any difficulties.. I know it's 2012 but I hope you'll see this message. Thanks for your help .

Its also what I used back in 2007 for it, however I of course i had to do it each time I wanted to play Arma, after a few months, on my pc at least, it made the ram stay at 3072 and could not turn it back doing what I would normally do, i believe its a windows fault, so this is just a friendly warning thumbsup.gif

--------------------
''Retreating?! Hell no, we're just attacking the other direction!''
Xfire: jeza123c
My ArmA 2 Videos

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:15