Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Please Help!, AV-8B and addon problems
Jones1085
post Jul 7 2010, 13:45
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,937

Ok I know most people are all about Arma II now but I would really appreciate some help with this. The stock AV-8B and many addons including vehicles and some of the rifles in the ACE mod disappear in game. They work and function but are invisible. Mainly would like to fix the Harrier. It has not worked since I got the game. Please help

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jul 7 2010, 14:29
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Sounds like the models have either been corrupted or deleted. You'll need to reinstall.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Jones1085
post Jul 7 2010, 14:50
Post #3

I have reinstalled multiple times in hope of fixing this but it has not fixed anything.

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jul 7 2010, 15:59
Post #4

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

The only thing I can suggest is to contact the publisher in your region. The most likely explanation at this point is that the disk is somehow defective.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Jones1085
post Jul 7 2010, 22:04
Post #5

Well dang, alright. I was hopeing it would be a quick fix but o well. Thanks for your help.

Quote Post
Jones1085
post Jul 8 2010, 01:38
Post #6

I dont guess you could help me get in contact with them? I cant figure out who or how to get in touch with the publisher.

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 21:49