Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> KLEN, Base template
D@V£
post Aug 14 2010, 13:04
Post #21

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

QUOTE(corby1909 @ Aug 14 2010, 06:10) *
well it did but i fixed it and so now my arma 2 is workin fine once again. with NO thanks to you from doing that in the first placeand do u know why i know it got recked by your klen base template.well i will tell u i added it into my missions in arma 2 ok and then all of a sudden i click on my arma 2 addon and well i wouldnt load bringing up a weird message and then i went back in and got rid of that file and well it was fixed!

thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif ppl who download this just befor u download it make shor u got all the addons requiered !

thanz corby1909

Don't flamebait. As Lyoaz said, it's only an sqm. If you're using it improperly then most EULA's will put that under your responsibility.

You couldn't sue a toaster manufacturer because their product doesn't work as soap, could you?

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
corby1909
post Aug 15 2010, 01:14
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,508

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Aug 14 2010, 13:04) *
Don't flamebait. As Lyoaz said, it's only an sqm. If you're using it improperly then most EULA's will put that under your responsibility.

You couldn't sue a toaster manufacturer because their product doesn't work as soap, could you?

ha lol that is funny but i can sue so watch it na joke but as i said tho it actually didnt let me open arma 2 so i had to take it out again and then it did work so i dont kno wat it did ok coz i did it correctly.

thanz corby1909

--------------------
**There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our
air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber**
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION: Black Hawk Down.
COMPLETE TIME: within 2 months.
GAME: ArmA.
ADDONS: ACE v1.09, Sakakah v.1.0, ArmA v1.18,
adukes helo pack, editor upgrade and others.

Quote Post
lyaoz
post Aug 15 2010, 08:50
Post #23

Member No.: 6,642

Okay pplz,
Thank you D@VE for that humourous reply and i am sorry to corby1909 to any problems i may have caused you, as i said earlier i think that i may not bother fixing it and just ask everyone to forget about it, so,

Quote: "dont expect anything from me to do with KLEN for a while, or ever for that matter"

I may just put my time and effort into a new template for an Operation arrowhead map...

For the final time in this thread,
Cheers,
Lyaoz ph34r.gif

--------------------
Never light a cigarette three times with the same match near a sniper...
1st time: gets his attention
2nd time: he aims
3rd time:**BOOM**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***BOOM, HEADSHOT***...... when footshots arent enough....

Quote Post
D@V£
post Aug 15 2010, 13:34
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE(corby1909 @ Aug 15 2010, 01:14) *
ha lol that is funny but i can sue so watch it na joke but as i said tho it actually didnt let me open arma 2 so i had to take it out again and then it did work so i dont kno wat it did ok coz i did it correctly.
thanz corby1909

You couldn't sue. You'll find at least one of the things you've download to get this working will have an EULA which states that use (or misuse) resulting in damage to the owners property is their own responsibility. You've agreed to these terms by installing the addon so any lawsuit would fail quicker than pensioner parkour. It might also result in a countersuit for breaching the EULA.

Also, I've warned you against flamebaiting. Keep it civil and we won't have any more problems, will we?

--------------------
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
corby1909
post Aug 16 2010, 11:09
Post #25

Member No.: 7,508

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Aug 15 2010, 13:34) *
You couldn't sue. You'll find at least one of the things you've download to get this working will have an EULA which states that use (or misuse) resulting in damage to the owners property is their own responsibility. You've agreed to these terms by installing the addon so any lawsuit would fail quicker than pensioner parkour. It might also result in a countersuit for breaching the EULA.

Also, I've warned you against flamebaiting. Keep it civil and we won't have any more problems, will we?

OMFG I WAS JOKIN CANT U TAKE A JOKE D@VE HONESTLY MAN mad.gif

--------------------
**There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**It will be a great day when our schools have all the money they need, and our
air force has to have a bake-sale to buy a bomber**
--------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION: Black Hawk Down.
COMPLETE TIME: within 2 months.
GAME: ArmA.
ADDONS: ACE v1.09, Sakakah v.1.0, ArmA v1.18,
adukes helo pack, editor upgrade and others.

Quote Post
lyaoz
post Aug 16 2010, 11:10
Post #26

Member No.: 6,642

Hello D@VE, would it be at all possible for you to close this thread, i do not wish to carry on with any work to-do with this project anymore and i would like to put my effort into another piece of work, if you can that would be great...

Thanks in advance,
Lyaoz ph34r.gif

P.S. this has nothing to do with corby1909's comments or any other matters apart from what i have stated above, thank you

This post has been edited by lyaoz: Aug 16 2010, 11:12

--------------------
Never light a cigarette three times with the same match near a sniper...
1st time: gets his attention
2nd time: he aims
3rd time:**BOOM**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***BOOM, HEADSHOT***...... when footshots arent enough....

Quote Post
D@V£
post Aug 16 2010, 11:51
Post #27

Group Icon

Thread Closed on starter's request.

Corby gets another WB and a 72hr PR for failure to comply to rules 1.1, 1.3, 2.5, 2.9 and 3.7.

--------------------

QUOTE(Brace Belden)

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:18