Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> bad serial number wtf?
thelolwut7
post Sep 1 2011, 12:52
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,193

Hi , I just got my original ArmA from buddy . It works great on my pc with Windows xp , but when I want to start it on a computer with windows 7 in public library (they are new and really fast) games normally starts , I got the screen with all those registred rights and the game crash to the desktop and I got "bad serial number" error. I'm a bit schocked cuz i've spent few days on it updating ArmA and got lot of addons so I just can't wait to play it on fast pc. Someone , anyone please help! cry3.gif

Quote Post
D@V£
post Sep 1 2011, 13:25
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Serial Number errors stem from improper installations (ie, copy-pasting the ArmA directory from one PC to another). If you install from the disk it should work fine.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
thelolwut7
post Sep 1 2011, 13:46
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,193

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Sep 1 2011, 14:25) *
Serial Number errors stem from improper installations (ie, copy-pasting the ArmA directory from one PC to another). If you install from the disk it should work fine.

Yea it works , thx a lot m8.

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 14:34