IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules

Closed TopicStart new topic
> PROJECT 85 Team read this!, Message to VILAS and the rest of the PROJECT 85 Team
DaV!d Armstrong
post Apr 22 2008, 13:25
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,778

Hallo guys,

I have to post it here,cuz Vilas become inactive on the forums,and i don't find any way to contact them.I also took a look on their Homepage,but there are no contact details.Anyway,i saw the ''Vote pool'' with the question ''Should Polish remain in the eastern bloc alongside with Soviet Troops?''.My personal answer is HELL NO!

You know what our fathers thought in year 1985,they were all russian haters,cuz russians and Germany invaded Poland.Yes thats true,read more about the Polish History.Poland would never fight against Americans,this would have no sense in my opinion! Poland and Western Countrys were ally..of course beside Germany.

Till this day Polish men are russian haters,and Vilas you know that! thumbsup.gif Ask your polish parents,they would say ''ruskie falszywe kurwy''. weapons_owned.gif

This is not a anti russian thread or something,i have also russians as friends.But the scenario should be without polish fighting with russians ''toe to toe'' you know,otherwise it will be a worst case scenario for me.

This is my personal opinion about the Project 85 scenario,so please do not post any comments like ''Armstrong you racist ass'' or something.I am not,so fuckoff.gif

If you know how to contact the Project 85 Team,than please show them my Thread. helpsos.gif

Opinions from the other Forum members are WELCOME!

Greetings

DaV!d Armstrong

This post has been edited by DaV!d Armstrong: Apr 22 2008, 13:36

--------------------

Quote Post
Sheildsy
post Apr 22 2008, 13:54
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 876

Umm, i may be wrong, but i dont think this is the place for this? Can a mod proove me wrong or right? blink.gif

This post has been edited by Sheildsy: Apr 22 2008, 13:55

--------------------

Quote Post
Deadeye
post Apr 22 2008, 14:02
Post #3

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Gentleman Usher of the Banstick

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 11

You dont find any way to contact him? he has been online on this forum on april 16th and I'm sure he'll get your PM.

Here is his profile on our website :

http://forum.armedassault.info/index.php?showuser=937

Or you can try to contact him on the BIS Forums :

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikon...=118-1097701202

Also check out the "About" section of their website : http://project85.armedassault.info/index.p...=5&Itemid=6

that should be enough wink.gif

CLOSED

--------------------

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 22:21