Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 19

QUOTE(Tetraplegix @ Sep 5 2007, 01:03) *
What do you guys think about this..??

http://www.syti.net/Videos/Mysteres11Septembre.html

It's quite long but it worths it!

There are so many conspiracy theories concerning this subject and the most ones are already quite incredible. The only thing I think is for certain that if the Bush administration really knew about the terrorists plans, it did nothing to avert the attacks.
We'll probably never know what really has happened on that day.

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Tetraplegix
post Sep 5 2007, 00:20
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 761

no no, watch it it's not just a conspiracy theory! smile.gif

Quote Post
Wittmann
post Sep 5 2007, 04:20
Post #4

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Admin Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 18

Careful what you say in here future posters, this one could get ugly...

--------------------

Junglewraiths Clan - GAU
Evil Director of Forum Resources

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 5 2007, 09:10
Post #5

Group Icon

Don't worry, we are too provincial and apolitical for a flame war!

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
D@V£
post Sep 5 2007, 10:55
Post #6

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

I refer you to my post on Nazi Flying Saucers.

There is no conspiricy theory surrounding the WTC, Bush is too dumb to plan something that would require that level of thought (his IQ is 70, he falls off any mode of open topped transport. He choked on a pretzel and dropped his dog out of an air force one*).

This is a man who has looked through binoculars and not realized that the caps where still on the lenses, do you, honestly think, that there is a chance in hell that this man could ever have organised something like 9-11?

Yes, there was a plot to destroy the WTC, it was no doubt performed solely by Al-qaeda**.

*Thankfully it wasn't flying at the time.
**I know... I can't spell sad.gif

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 5 2007, 12:00
Post #7

Group Icon

Bush is only a symbol for hegemony policy of the United States. But this policy is made by an armada of advisors, counsellors and secretaries of state. I rule out as well that the Bush administration was behind 9/11 but I totally can imagine that they did nothing to prevent it from happen to justify the following Global War on Terrorism.

There are many connections between the White House and US economy, and one of the most effective branches of both the US and world economy is armament and security equipment. Since 9/11, the US government spent something up to 590 Bn Dollars solely on equipment for Armed Forces and Law Enforcement Organizations. Imagine in how much money they rake now.

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
D@V£
post Sep 5 2007, 13:00
Post #8

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

So your saying Bush's administration took advantage of the attack? So what? I mean, I wouldn't expect them to do anything else. I don't hear anyone complaining that FDR took advantage of the attack on Pearl Habour.

Now... if only Bliar (I intentially mispelt that) had taken advantage of Iran Ships moving into Iraqi Water without authorisation, abducting British Sailors and using them for propaganda purposes.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
JdB
post Sep 5 2007, 14:50
Post #9

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(pMASTER @ Sep 5 2007, 13:00) *
Bush is only a symbol for hegemony policy of the United States. But this policy is made by an armada of advisors, counsellors and secretaries of state. I rule out as well that the Bush administration was behind 9/11 but I totally can imagine that they did nothing to prevent it from happen to justify the following Global War on Terrorism.

As well as industrials, arms manufacturers and others that have made huge amounts of money since 9/11. The worst enemy of the US is not Al-Queda, any terrorist group or religious extremists, but the US' military and economical foreign policy that creates these groups and feeds support for them.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

During the cold war when the Mujahedeen were fighting the sovjets we called them "freedom fighters". Now that they are fighting coalition forces in Afghanistan they're labelled as "terrorists" (which based on actions against civilians they are, using civilians as human shields, executing them etc).

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 5 2007, 15:00
Post #10

Group Icon

QUOTE(JdB @ Sep 5 2007, 15:50) *
As well as industrials, arms manufacturers and others that have made huge amounts of money since 9/11. The worst enemy of the US is not Al-Queda, any terrorist group or religious extremists, but the US' military and economical foreign policy that creates these groups and feeds support for them.

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

During the cold war when the Mujahedeen were fighting the sovjets we called them "freedom fighters". Now that they are fighting coalition forces in Afghanistan they're labelled as "terrorists" (which based on actions against civilians they are, using civilians as human shields, executing them etc).

I agree with the first part, and well the latter is and will be an unsolved issue, however your comparison is not well chosen since the same Mujahedeen who fought the Sovjets later fought the Taliban as well.

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
JdB
post Sep 5 2007, 18:21
Post #11

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(pMASTER @ Sep 5 2007, 16:00) *
I agree with the first part, and well the latter is and will be an unsolved issue, however your comparison is not well chosen since the same Mujahedeen who fought the Sovjets later fought the Taliban as well.

Bin Laden and his people were mujahedeen too wink.gif

Only the Northern Alliance fought the taliban, and as far as I know they made up far less than half of the former mujahedeen. The only reason they were able to overthrow the taliban was because they got military help from coalition forces' special forces and airpower. Prior to 9/11 they had been pushed back to a marginal role in Northern Afghanistan.

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post
Tetraplegix
post Sep 6 2007, 21:53
Post #12

Member No.: 761

Too bad no one watched the movie! ;(

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 7 2007, 00:11
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE(JdB @ Sep 5 2007, 19:21) *
Bin Laden and his people were mujahedeen too wink.gif

Only the Northern Alliance fought the taliban, and as far as I know they made up far less than half of the former mujahedeen. The only reason they were able to overthrow the taliban was because they got military help from coalition forces' special forces and airpower. Prior to 9/11 they had been pushed back to a marginal role in Northern Afghanistan.

Yeh okie of course that is not wrong either.

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
brataccas
post Sep 7 2007, 13:48
Post #14

The One and the Only!

Member No.: 35

QUOTE(Tetraplegix @ Sep 6 2007, 21:53) *
Too bad no one watched the movie! ;(

im watching it, good stuff smile.gif

--------------------
Is king homer cheeky?

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:21