IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> RVMATs files... Impossible to open?!, The notepad or ANY other PC program could open this!!!
SGJackson
post Jun 20 2010, 05:58
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,651

In the tutorial of visitor3, http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikon...ST;f=77;t=68535 , sais "open a RVMAT and change the path to ... "
the notepad is USELESS!!

I tried with: Firefox, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Exel, Microsoft Word, Pain, Notepad, Adobe Photoshop, 3Ds Max Desing 2010, Snagit Editor...

don't take this as joke.... i really tried those programs sad.gif

After reading that tutorial i made 1 sucsessfull isalnd with objects and stuff... now i'm making a serious small island witch is going REALLY good so far... but in the 1st one i didn't add any textures 'cause of the RVMATs problem and 'cause the guy losted me in the way...

I'd appreciate someone to tell me how to open it so i can change the directory of it as in the tutorial...

What i REALLY need is someone that has experience on this and knows how to add textures properly to my island... i really don't need my island to have the textures in map... i just want to see the textures in-game, not in-map.

Once i end this i'll gladly upload my map with the pretty textures i know SOMEONE will SOMEDAY teach me to apply smile.gif

Best Regards, SGJackson!

Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SGJackson
post Jun 22 2010, 17:53
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,651

Bah... my head ran out of gas long time ago sad.gif

But when i get to a gas station (intresting stuff that calls my attemption) i'll get back on the road.

Thanks for all your replies!

Best Regards, SGJackson!

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:33