Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FH I44 New Campaign Now Open., Forgotten Honor opens its second I44 campaign
Lister471
post Jul 3 2011, 06:08
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,830

Forgotten Honor Arma II branch is Proud Presents.
http://www.mixedgamers.co.uk/img/I44_add2.pngImage >250kb

After a successful beta and first campaign, the Forgotten Honor Arma II Staff are pleased to present the 1940/45 campaign 2. The first campaign saw both armies battle it out for control of Hurtgen and the result where the axis came out on top. With a loss to there name the Allied army is hell bent on making sure they win the second campaign, whilst the Axis will be doing everything in there power to make it 2 in a row. Pick your side and enlist today.

Do you want to play I44 in a mature environment? With people that are dedicated to great teamwork? Are you tired of playing on random server and having people simply mess around? 

If you answered yes to any of the above then you should enlist today to get the greatest gaming experience around. 

The 1940/45 Campaign Offers the following: 
- Two Army's Allies and Axis 
- Weekly Operations every Saturday night 2000GMT. 
- Custom PVP template 
- Realistic WWII structure, medals and awards. 
- Teamwork and coordination of the highest level. 
- A professional Mature environment. 
- Clan Integration system, that allows clan members to join and play together. 
- And all for Free

Sign up's open on the 27th of June. The first battle will take place on the 9th of July 2011, enlist today for your place in the fastest growing Arma II tournament on the internet.

www.forgottenhonor.com

Forgotten Honor is an international gaming community that has a great amount of experience in arranging online events for games. Founded in 2004 by several gamers who wanted to organize "teamwork" emphasized battles for computer games, Forgotten Honor has been growing until becoming one of the leaders in online events market powered by gamers. Nowadays hosts several tournaments and campaigns for different games, organizes multiple events, has its own modding development unit and is supported by an active community.
Reason for edit: Image >250kb

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:53