2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Embarrassing moments, Tell us about your dirty laundry
SGJackson
post Aug 18 2010, 19:02
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,651

Hum... old topic to post on but a real one smile.gif hopefully someone else will post too and this topic will come alive again biggrin.gif

Let's see:

1) At 6 yrs old I felt CRAZY about strawberries... I went out from school and I'd just stared a long time to some strawberries from a store, the I just grabed one :S When I was 'successfully' leaving, the store owner comes to me running and grabs my arm... My heart was blewing off o.O!
So he says to me: "That ain't a good strawberry, here, have this one smile.gif" and I was like WTF??!?!?! And so I ate it on the road home smile.gif

2) At 8 yrs old I had a discussion with another kid... He really got angry.. Like 1 month after, it turns out that he was a friend of one of my friends, we crossed him on our way to the cyber, along with 3 other hot chicks ¬¬ :@. He saluted my friend and, Idk why, but I told him "Hey... Remember me?" (with pride), and so he trows away it's cane of coke and come right at my face o.o!
We fought really bad, so he grabs me by the neck (choking me) and puts me in the middle of the street, so that the car coming will run me over!! The car didn't realized it 'cause I was too close to it. So I reacted and I cracked this a-hole's face with my head... we managed to dogde it, then he grabs a huge rock and trows it right at my face o-O, I dodged it, and so he grabs me and trows me to the sewers entry (that day was raining and the street was full of water) and when he grabs another rock a homeless guy trows its shopping cart toward the kid, and the kid goes running to idk where... oh, yeah, he spits on me first ¬¬, and my 'good' friend leaves with him o.O
So, there I was, crying outloud in the middle of the street... no body cared. so when I went back home me and my dad went out for that kid, right when my dad steps in front of him (just to scare him) he starts crying outloud and the chicks looked eachother and walked away from him and he was there crying outloud xD!

3) When I was 10 yrs old (really, the 2-year difference btween story is real tongue.gif) I didn't realize that google or internet explorer kept all the pages and words that I searched for... I was with a friend and well... we started "searching" (o.O O.o o.O O.O ), so I walked him to his house, and when I went back my dad and my brother were searching for something in the web and saw everything that I saw!!!
Then when they asked 'Who searched for this?!' I (really, not proud of myself for that) blamed my friend :S:S but actually my dad knew that he didn't do it, so he gave me the speech and all that sh*t.

4) At 11 yrs in school I put my balls in place and asked a girls if she wanted to date me (yeah, it was the fashion at that time) and I gave her a neckless... She said yes, but when I tried to put it on her neck, I just couldn't!!!! and she had to put it on herself :$:$
Then, in the next recess, she comes to me and says: "Ignacio, sorry but I have so many people asking me this, and if I say yes to you then it wouldn't be fair for the other guys... Sorry" and she gave me the neckless back. I was like "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!".

5) At 13 yrs old (actual age, a few months ago) me and 2 more pals went to the house of one of 'em, we didn't know what to do, so then, when they were entertained with PC, I found a scotch! So I started drinking it without permission (those guys tolerate everythin) so I went back in the room and said "want some?" and there was a minute of silence u.u..... "HELL YA!" they said! and we went to a chinise supermarker that belive me, the sell you ANYTHING! So we bought 3 Frizzès, 3 Dr Lemon (vodka, tequila, vodka) and we started partying like HELL! One of them were super wasted, so he starts spinnin' in a PC chair... so he hits his head REAL HARD agains a wardrove xD
And he goes on the ground lauguing alot but without moving, and so we all got on the floor and started lauguing!!
then my dad arrived, he sais "What's that smell?" and I go like "Hum... perfume! Perfume and toothpaste!" and I can't belive he bought it... the I had to go swimming and I was totally wasted... I did embarrassed myself there alot!

6 and last) 2 Days ago there was a chick that was SO hot and went to my grade (but she entered later than me), so I was CONVINCED that I will go to talk to her and ask for her mail... But when I was getting near her, I said "NO WAY!" and tried to run o.O but a pal grabbed me and trowed me at her!!
So she was looking at her phone and didn't even realized I was there! So I stared there like for a minute or 2, paralized... And her friend looks up and sees me... she went like "HOLY SH*T! WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?!?!" And even I got scared... So she sees me and I just didn't kno what to tell her! So I did what I see in the movies.... I said "Hey, would you give me your phone number?" And she just laughed and kept staring at her phone... then she looks up again and sais "What the heck are you still doing here?!" and I said "Waiting for you to give me your phone number..." and she answered, just to get me out of there "Everybody has it, ask to one of your friends..." And well, I leaved and then sent a friend of mine that also is friend of her to get her phone.. and she successfully gave it to me smile.gif

Well, I really wrote all that I considered embarrassing moments... I may've made it too long but, I really didn't want to erase biggrin.gif

BB!

Quote Post
Indigo
post Nov 7 2010, 19:52
Post #22

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Calendar Girl of the Month

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,486

When your sister yells "YOU TOOK MY SISTER'S VIRGINITY!" in front of my mother, to my best friend.

--------------------
Win.
Seriously.

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:36