Reply to this topicStart new topic
> H-60s(series) NAVY SEAHAWK/KNIGHTHAWK PACK, Navy CH/MH/SH-60 Helicopter Pack
soldier2390
post May 20 2009, 06:36
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,326

Hello everyone!

Im am making a new pack of sh-60s...ch-60/mh-60s! its is not going to just another bis re-skined models... cause i have made perfect textures thats used on all navy/marine corps aircraft...and match up perfectly to bis cobra colors...each model will be slightly different..and each with a different role!

sh-60b/f...will be made like the real ones with only one door on the right, and the 2 windows on the left! it will also have the altered rear landing gear(moved up under main body..used for rough carrier/ship landings!)

mh/hh-sos...will be the standerd new mh-60/ch-60 models used now by the us navy to replace its fleet of ch-46 seaknights..these new models use standerd uh-60l frame with new electronics! this version is going to be the rescuehawk..with a rescure cable/hoist..and so on

mh/ch-60s..will be in a basic navy and marine corps skin..using the new navys modified ch/mh-60s models!

sh-60r....will be for now useing ch-60 frame(untill some one can get my rear landing to work) and its going to be the navys anti-sub/maritime patrol helo..it has the radar domes and search/gun cam..and the dome undernither the cockpit..and verious other electronics found on sh-60r model in real life!

ah-60l.....will be useing the newer ch/mh-60s frame..its going to be the strikehawk! and most of these models will also have FLIR! thanks to my bro... dogz!

and a few other versions will be included!...and any suggestions would be nice!..

I WILL NOT..be able to complete this with out a lot of work from all of you guys out here! if anyone would like to join in on my project or even simplly help with a few things please hit me up asap! full and proper credits will be givin to anyone who helps...i need someone who can do configs. and some one to get my textures/re-skined (uh-60paa.file) to load with the models(o2) ingame! and i need some one who is good with moddling to help me make a few little things....

THINGS THAT NEED DONE:
1. I need some one(with some kinda navy seahawk knowledge to redo my front camera! like the cam. on the front of this sh-60...http://www.ndu.edu/nwc/nwcCLIPART/US...0SeaHawk10.jpg

2. I need some one to make it so on my sh-60b/f carrier based models only have the 2 windows on the left side..instead of the standard blackhawk model double wide sliding door! i have the windows on top of the doors now..but that's not good enough..if rocket can make his hh-60h rescuehawk like that, then i know it can be done!

3. I have made the proper rear landing gear for the sh-60b/f models but they dont bend n flex during takeoff/landings...they just stay stuck in that position....and if i made them where there already extended(like how they are in midair) they stick in the ground when landed! if someone could make them work or re-make them there self...then i would be very happy!

4. I need someone who like i said knows alot more then me about navy sh-60s, to make the weapon pilons or that thing that hangs off the left side under the 2 windows(like in the pic provided above!

Quote Post
bulkington80
post May 20 2009, 08:15
Post #2

Member No.: 5,468

Pics, plz, so that "all of us guys" will know what we are going to work with.

--------------------
Good guys play ArmA-1

Quote Post
soldier2390
post May 20 2009, 17:45
Post #3

QUOTE(bulkington80 @ May 20 2009, 02:15) *
Pics, plz, so that "all of us guys" will know what we are going to work with.

ok sure..give me some time tho...cause one of my problems is that i cant get the model(o2) to load with the textures(paa.files)! but ill just throw my models into something else so as i can show off the pics of the model!...and ill just load the textures on to a different model to get pics of that too! but as for needing someone to model the doors and camera and so on...you need to look at real pics to see how...cause i have had problems trying to make them look right...and real! and i could send the o2 models to who ever needs them..if yous need emm! that way someone trying to get my rear landing gear to work could just work with the model i have started! just pm me...or contact me at soldier2390@hotmail.com or on xfire..if you need any of the models, and anybody willing to help is welcome...and i will give them proper credits!

This post has been edited by soldier2390: May 20 2009, 17:50

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Jun 1 2009, 20:14
Post #4

hey guys sorry taking awhile with pics! i have been busy with real life work! but here is a pic showing the nose camera, and rescue hoist and so on(not with textures)! but its something for now! still need some one to make a proper nose cam, and weapon pilons w/ the double windows on the left side(no door)! http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/soldier2390/ any help is in very much needed! so please feel welcome

p.s. so long as some one can make my textures load with the models ingame, then ill release a beta pack(just as proof of concept) and to give people an idea of what needs to be done! i will give all needed things to anyone willing to help, just contact me!

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Jun 9 2009, 01:06
Post #5

Great news everyone..with a very many thanks to wld427, i have one of the variants(mh/ch-60s CSAR) of the pack in game!!! soon after all variants are in-game i will release a very ALPHA pack!

this pack will be for proof of concept, and to allow people who may be willing to help...have a chance to see what there is to work with only. A very many things still need to be done..the main functions/actions that will be available on later versions including things like..FLIR, rescue hoist, torpedo's, proper doors and windows of sh-60b, and working rear landing gear on sh-60b models..and much much more will be done once some other important objectives are reached, like the insides still showing as in the original blackhawks..and the pylons from the uh-60 army models still randomly appear from a distance!

Here are some pics of the actual in-game model:

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/soldier2390/

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Jun 14 2009, 18:44
Post #6

hi everyone!

With very many thanks too wld427, for putting up with my annoying ass yesterday...im glad to say i now can basicly re-route paths...meaning i was able to get my textures to load on my models! wld, also made the start of the seahwak pack, ie...he got the config and all that for one of the models...so now all i have to do is get the rest of my models to load in that pack too!

after that will be the ALPHA release...like i have been stressing this pack will not have nothing done to it, ei...no rescue hoist, FLIR, proper side door and windows(only for older sh-60b models), no proper "working" rear landing gear(only for older sh-60b models), and nothing i had promised! but like i have been saying this is just a "proof of concept" pack, after this ill start implamenting the all the actions or scripts into this! also later on..i will be making even better textures(once i learn more on photoshop), with a lighter more cleaner look on all ch/mh-60 models as they are actually newer naval helos..thats going to be replacing all naval ch-46 seaknights and older sh-60b models! where as the older sh-60's models will have a darker..dirty/faded look..from years around sea water! hope everyone enjoys this all...hopefuly ill be back soon with more news.

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Jun 15 2009, 00:39
Post #7

new pics of the strike hawk is on my xfire profile check it out..will update with more pics of others soon

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/sol...7c6b0c5592.jpg

Quote Post
bulkington80
post Jun 19 2009, 12:55
Post #8

Thanks for the update! Your xfire page has about 50+ pics! ohmy.gif
Where;s the strike hawk? I'm lost & confused.

--------------------
Good guys play ArmA-1

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Jun 19 2009, 20:05
Post #9

hey dont worry bro its coming! and great news....flir is being added as we speak and there will be a new NZ s-70 in the pack along with a uasf mh-60s with dark grey and camo versions! i am also as we speak making a re-skin for a navy seahawks pilot and nzdf pilot and usaf pilot...all with dif. color helmets and body armor..and they have real squdron patches in place of the arma patches! also im very happy to say this is now a joint project, i have asked nz crash to join me in this project as a joint ops between me and the NZDF mod! the sh-60b's will have the modifed rear landing gear, all though they dont bend and flex on landings and takoffs this will be fixed on futur releases!!!

pic of strikehawk! http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/nat...17c6b0c5592.png

This post has been edited by soldier2390: Jun 19 2009, 20:11

Quote Post
bulkington80
post Jul 21 2009, 15:44
Post #10

need any help?

--------------------
Good guys play ArmA-1

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Jul 25 2009, 19:16
Post #11

QUOTE(bulkington80 @ Jul 21 2009, 09:44) *
need any help?

yeah i still need alot of help!!!

things still need fixing:
.proper left side single door(sh-60b/f)
.proper right side double window/w out door(sh-60b/f)
.proper nose cam(sh-60f ASW)
.proper weapons pilons(sh-60f ASW)
.torpedo added(sh-60f ASW)
.make rear landing gear animated ei. bend and flex upon takeoffs and landings(sh-60b/f)
.get m240 mgs working ei. moveable(sh-60b/f)

What can you help with? either pm me, replay back here, or IM me at soldier2390@hotmail.com and anyone else who can help with any of these problems please contact me!!!

Quote Post
bulkington80
post Jul 27 2009, 19:05
Post #12

a PM is heading your way smile.gif

--------------------
Good guys play ArmA-1

Quote Post
UKGBlazero
post Jul 28 2009, 21:11
Post #13

Member No.: 1,007

looking good up two now nice work

--------------------

'The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.'
- Albert Einstein

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Aug 2 2009, 21:53
Post #14

QUOTE(UKGBlazero @ Jul 28 2009, 16:11) *
looking good up two now nice work

thanks, the only thing holding it back now is a config....which i am learning config's now...and can even make single addon config's so not long now till i learn how to do multiple addon configs!!! this pack will not have flir yet but, it is goning to have it in later updates. so far the pack consists of: 2. ch/mhs-60seaknights(navy/marines) 1. mhr-60 strikehawk 3. sh-60b/f-seahawks(basic model & ASW model & navy SAR model) 2. mh/hhg-pavehawk(usaf SAR/usaf Spec. Ops)

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:50