> Request Adjustible scope for M107, mod request
GITS Eggbeast
post Aug 12 2009, 23:13
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,307

Hi guys

looking for a few pointers

having just sat on a castle sniping enemies at 1400m with the M107 tonight, me n the boys were havin to aim at the very bottom of the black edge of the circle on our rifle scopes. Is there a mod anywhere that allows you to reset your scope to 500m, 1000m, 1500m and 2000m? this would be ideal, as would a few extra cross pieces on the bottom bar of the M107 scope.... any ideas?

also, does anyone else have a problem with captured enemy vehicles scoring negative kills in evolution? We have been playing and modding evo for nearly 3 years so ported our version to arma 2, but shooting with the enemy vehicles caused negative scores... I'm assuming its a bug like the markers going away when you die (which has just been fixed in patch 1.03)... anyone else have this problem?

lastly, I have tried out a night vision mod that makes the screen bigger, but it's not what i'm after really. In arma 1 we had a NVG mod that made the light amplification more, as sometimes in the current NVG its just way too dark... any ideas?

anyone wanting an advanced and mostly debugged version of evolution based on our arma 1 version (with 5 enemy aircraft patrolling, new sub-missions, full weapon crate and a huge range of support options) feel free to download our version from the GITS server.

cheers

Quote Post
GITS Eggbeast
post Aug 22 2009, 00:55
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,307

having just sat on a castle sniping enemies at 1400m with the M107 tonight, me n the boys were havin to aim at the very bottom of the black edge of the circle on our rifle scopes. Is there a mod anywhere that allows you to reset your scope to 500m, 1000m, 1500m and 2000m? this would be ideal, as would a few extra cross pieces on the bottom bar of the M107 scope.... any ideas?
edit: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6494

also, does anyone else have a problem with captured enemy vehicles scoring negative kills in evolution? We have been playing and modding evo for nearly 3 years so ported our version to arma 2, but shooting with the enemy vehicles caused negative scores... I'm assuming its a bug like the markers going away when you die (which has just been fixed in patch 1.03)... anyone else have this problem?
edit: 1.04 beta picked this up weyhey

lastly, I have tried out a night vision mod that makes the screen bigger, but it's not what i'm after really. In arma 1 we had a NVG mod that made the light amplification more, as sometimes in the current NVG its just way too dark... any ideas?

anyone wanting an advanced and mostly debugged version of evolution based on our arma 1 version (with 5 enemy aircraft patrolling, new sub-missions, full weapon crate and a huge range of support options) feel free to download our version from the GITS server.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 23:44