IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> RVMATs files... Impossible to open?!, The notepad or ANY other PC program could open this!!!
SGJackson
post Jun 20 2010, 05:58
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,651

In the tutorial of visitor3, http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikon...ST;f=77;t=68535 , sais "open a RVMAT and change the path to ... "
the notepad is USELESS!!

I tried with: Firefox, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Exel, Microsoft Word, Pain, Notepad, Adobe Photoshop, 3Ds Max Desing 2010, Snagit Editor...

don't take this as joke.... i really tried those programs sad.gif

After reading that tutorial i made 1 sucsessfull isalnd with objects and stuff... now i'm making a serious small island witch is going REALLY good so far... but in the 1st one i didn't add any textures 'cause of the RVMATs problem and 'cause the guy losted me in the way...

I'd appreciate someone to tell me how to open it so i can change the directory of it as in the tutorial...

What i REALLY need is someone that has experience on this and knows how to add textures properly to my island... i really don't need my island to have the textures in map... i just want to see the textures in-game, not in-map.

Once i end this i'll gladly upload my map with the pretty textures i know SOMEONE will SOMEDAY teach me to apply smile.gif

Best Regards, SGJackson!

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:07