Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> small suggestion, mabye add a soutbox
evil_da_cat
post Oct 13 2007, 17:01
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,461

hi. just joined and i luv da site worship.gif . colours easy on the eye and layout and functionality is good. plus lots of new wonders for me discover bout arma and queens gambit + arma 2 wen it comes out hidden inside. nice wrk guys & gals. one small suggestion though perhaps?...y not add a shout box on home page...like a small mini post scrolling thingy. its on another site i use and its brilliant. its a place to say hi wen u sign on....just babble ur brains out and of course a way for 1 user to speak directly to another user or request a pm or private chat. let me know wat u think if u get a chance as id luv to see it on here.

p.s. i mite be able to get more smilies for u if ur interested....very cool custom ones. we got bout 100 on our site...im just not sure if my bro will let me post them on another site. will check it out.

p.p.s. don't suppose theres an irc or xchat channel in relation to this site

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Oct 13 2007, 18:56
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

I've never seen any real purpose on the shout boxes, if I may say. We have a forum and a commenting system for the news, what do we need shoutbox for?
As for the IRC channel, I'd also like to have one related to this site, if there isn't one already.

Quote Post
JdB
post Oct 14 2007, 12:36
Post #3

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(evil_da_cat @ Oct 13 2007, 18:01) *
hi. just joined and i luv da site worship.gif . colours easy on the eye and layout and functionality is good. plus lots of new wonders for me discover bout arma and queens gambit + arma 2 wen it comes out hidden inside. nice wrk guys & gals. one small suggestion though perhaps?...y not add a shout box on home page...like a small mini post scrolling thingy. its on another site i use and its brilliant. its a place to say hi wen u sign on....just babble ur brains out and of course a way for 1 user to speak directly to another user or request a pm or private chat. let me know wat u think if u get a chance as id luv to see it on here.

p.p.s. don't suppose theres an irc or xchat channel in relation to this site

For random chatter, use the [Community Chatter] thread.

We have #ofp.info @ quakenet, not that it is ever really active (read: dead)...forums seem to work best since they can be moderated the best. Even the new comment section on the site is filled with certain flaming kiddies, while the forum isn't.

Also please search before posting, we have a stickied [Site questions/problems/comments] topic for these things.

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:58