Forum Rules Forum Rules

Closed TopicStart new topic
> withdrawals..., ....finaly over
HogRoot
post Dec 15 2007, 20:58
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,367

Wow...glad that is over...the website is back up!! I check many sites a day looking for new ArmA content and this site is on the top of my list...seconded only by Armaholic. I check THIS site NUMEROUS times a day looking to see if your outstanding team has found any new cool or kick @$$ addons. But when I attempted to log on yesterday I became frantic cry3.gif I am glad everything is back to norm and working again.....time to stop pacing the floor and biting my nails.

Well maybe it wasn't that bad...but I just wanted to give you guys a should out and say that Armed Assault Info is IMHO by far the BEST site for all things ArmA! worship.gif It is the first site I visit every day...and the last I visit before I shut down for the night. Keep up the outstanding work guys and keep posting the new addons for all of us to enjoy!

Signed,
A Loyal Fan

--------------------
Wars begin where you will, but they do not end where you please -Machiavelli

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Quote Post
Cervo
post Dec 15 2007, 22:02
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey!

Thanks for your kind words! wink.gif

However the issue isn't really solved, the server we moved the site on is not powerful enough so it's just till the other server get repaired!

--------------------

Quote Post
Bracken
post Dec 17 2007, 00:10
Post #3

Member No.: 981

Glad you got it sorted!

When I tried to connect via a favourite link, it tried to get me to download something (save as/open box thing).... mind if I ask what that file was? rolleyes.gif

Quote Post
JdB
post Dec 17 2007, 01:25
Post #4

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(Bracken @ Dec 17 2007, 00:10) *
When I tried to connect via a favourite link, it tried to get me to download something (save as/open box thing).... mind if I ask what that file was? rolleyes.gif

Probably the site-index file (index.php), armedassault.info working as a download-link rather than a website, someone reported that earlier.

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post
Jimboob
post Dec 17 2007, 01:39
Post #5

Member No.: 352

I wondered what was wrong too..

--------------------

Quote Post
Bracken
post Dec 17 2007, 06:46
Post #6

Member No.: 981

First I thought info must of been hacked because acording to this thread http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=2008, armed assault.de has been recently.. glad its not the case though. The download thing, made me think it was something dodgey... thanks for the update about it though.

Quote Post
JdB
post Dec 21 2007, 02:19
Post #7

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

Armed Assault.info main server is back!

After a week of expectations and difficult connections, I am glad to announce that our new server has been delivered and that after some hard work from our site core admin, Armed Assault.info site situation is back to normal.

CLOSED

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:48