IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
23 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game Reviews And Discussion-Thread, Proudly sponsored by the Armedassault.info Game Critics Association
Benoist
post Aug 4 2009, 12:04
Post #401

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Mr. Argentina 2012
Group Icon

Group: Newshound
Member No.: 1,502

Far Cry

I saw it very cheap, and I brought it, however I can't say much because it freezes my PC and I have to reboot. It happens more fast if I have higher graphics, but even with the lower ones, it freezes. Although I'm not the only one with this problem. I'm going to install the patchs and hope for the best.

But as far as I can see, it's going to be a fun game, shots and shots and even more shots.

Quote Post
D@V£
post Aug 14 2009, 18:57
Post #402

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

I must say, I'm quite looking forward to id's Rage ohnoo.gif

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/quakecon...iler-rage/54146

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
wipman
post Oct 31 2009, 12:27
Post #403

Group: Members
Member No.: 476

Hi, that Rage game looks really pimp D@ve, i've seen a trailer of the Bottlefield Bad Company II that shows some interesting stuff, among other things...
a M1911 A1, here it's:

- Battlefield Bad Company II (some features).

It's sad that they didn't added the other (and better) M1A, the SOCOM 16", instead the M1A Thompson SMG; will be great to have a M1A SOCOM 16" in that
arcade. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
Jeza
post Nov 8 2009, 04:08
Post #404

Guests

Yup also been following the new BF as i still play alot of BF2 and from http://www.gametrailers.com/video/africa-h...field-bad/58727 I really am looking forward to this, graphically looking fantastic seems really easy enough to get a grasp of.

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post Dec 20 2009, 19:08
Post #405

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Rifleman-in-Charge

Member No.: 270

Anyone here got through GTA IV? I'm stuck to the last mission (the one with Roman and Lil' Jacob as sidekicks)... every time I get to the chopper it decides to back hard left and take a swim in the river. It seems impossible to fly it to the island as I'm supposed to...

--------------------
Hakkaa päälle Pohjan poika!

Words were coming out of my fingertips faster than my thoughts could process them in my brains... My plead is for temporary insanity that was caused by permanent insanity of very, very twisted nerve cluster that's called brain matter, that's supposed to be grey but isn't, it's black and has a somewhat sarcastic and dark sense of humor, or lacks it totally.

The self-appointed God of Scor Nango. Not an emperor, just... God.

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 1 2010, 19:47
Post #406

Hi, a trailer of the Mass Effect 2 that's very pimp, seems that the game gonna be more impressive than the 1St release.

- Mass Effect II (Trailer).

Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 1 2010, 21:46
Post #407

Group Icon

The original was a bit meh really. Can't say I care too much about a sequel.

--------------------
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 5 2010, 14:26
Post #408

Hi, i'd liked the Mass Effect 1, the cut scenes and the graphics were very pimp and the history was good too, what didnt liked me that much was the combat and the interaction with the objects and the enviroment, wich were very basic; but the game in graphic and history line terms was pimp.
Other game that also had good graphics and a pimp history... was the Mafia, that now they're working on a second part, looks better than the 1St one, more complex and seems to have a good atmosphere, here is a video of the game:

- Mafia II (Game's Demostration).

Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 5 2010, 19:12
Post #409

Group Icon

Hi, i'd liked the Mass Effect 1, the cut scenes and the graphics were very pimp and the history was good too, what didnt liked me that much was the combat and the interaction with the objects and the enviroment, wich were very basic; but the game in graphic and history line terms was pimp.

You're kidding right? What little of there was had been pretty much directly lifted from any generic sci-fi movie script and none of the Aliens had any personality beyond their species' stereotype. What few bits of the backstory that are original fall down because they're utterly stupid.

That Mafia things looks pretty cool I guess. Don't have time to watch it right now, I'll do that later.

--------------------

QUOTE(Brace Belden)

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 5 2010, 19:58
Post #410

Hi, the Mass Effect 1 history line looked more solid to me than most of the Sci-Fi movies released in the last 15 years or so, also more solid and serious than most of the action movies or movies trying to recreate a real event, look at blackhook down... who were that million of enemys shooting with fake guns acting like the orcs in the Lord Of The Rings, is that Saruman is the major of the Somalia's capital!?. Aliens without personality... do you remember the last yankee president?, that man from Texas who've a brotha in Florida... i've seen puppets in Creepshow with more personality than him or many other fools that went and are on the TV, in comparison with the CNN and other news media the Mass Effect 1 history line even have sense. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 6 2010, 03:11
Post #411

Group Icon

Good point, but ultimately futile, because you're only really reminding us how sh*tty US politics and movies are these days tongue.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(Brace Belden)

Quote Post
Rewan
post Jan 6 2010, 20:35
Post #412

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Beast of War
Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 12

Bought Dragon Age Origins... even for a newbie like me it was easy to handle at first try (At least in Easy xD)

If you want some RPG games on PC I would recommand it to you. (But Ima only a nab, so my opinion may be... well, not very trustworthsome)

--------------------
This is my totaly useless signature

Lazyness = mc²

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 11 2010, 11:33
Post #413

Hi, another aparently fun game, Spec Ops: The Line. By the video looks funny and espectacular.

- Spec Ops: The Line.

Enjoy it. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Jan 11 2010, 21:33
Post #414

Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

A lot of dev teams want to jump on the running train it seems. There's a lot of MW2 spawns coming out nowadays.

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 13 2010, 18:24
Post #415

Hi, another trailer of the Mass Effect 2:

- Mass Effect 2 Character (Miranda).

After see it... i hope that the Pause in the Mass Effect 2 don't blocks the screen with any graphic, i want to take "a good angle of her". Let's C ya

- Mass Effect 2 Character (Subject Zero).

This post has been edited by wipman: Jan 13 2010, 18:26

--------------------

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 20 2010, 12:34
Post #416

Hi, a video where the Mass Effect 2 developers talk about some of the new features of the game and some changes on the game play and system.

- Mass Effect 2 (Some Improvements).

*Edit: Silly 'n' Fun promo video fo the Army Of Two - The 40Th Day:

- Army Of Two (Silly Promo Video).

I love the part where one is dragging the other that's all drunk in the ground, that's what fella do.

*Edit End.

That thing of customize the armour mmhh... at last we can show how punks we are in the game. Let's c ya

This post has been edited by wipman: Jan 20 2010, 12:38

--------------------

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 21 2010, 12:55
Post #417

Hi, seems that the Mass Effect 2 is here, and also seems that many games magazines give it a good score or their reviews.

- Mass Effect 2 (Introduction to the game's background).

When i see a bit of the game once it be released... it may be the next game that i buy, seems to be the best Sci-Fi game out there. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 26 2010, 13:19
Post #418

Hi, seems that the BF Bad Company 2 will have a SP Campaign mode, and here is a video of it.

- Battle Field Bad Company II SP Campaign (Video).

It makes it more interesting, even when they show some über uggly XM8s in the video that aside of uggly, are bad weapons; like the video's music, that's bad. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Jan 26 2010, 17:03
Post #419

Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Member No.: 19

The first trailer of that game seemed promising but this new one is disgusting. The world doesn't need another MW-clone for fucks sake, especially if we talk about a series that was never meant to be like that!
Does anybody even remember the good old BF1942?

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
wipman
post Jan 26 2010, 18:01
Post #420

Hi, the only BF game hat i know is the BF2 and was already very disspointing with all those scornable bouncing rabbits arround and having to emtpy x2 magazines on a man to shot him down as if were a bad Jhon Woo movie, after play some time to such garbage... i didn't had will to play any other BF whatever; until that the BF Bad Company 2 trailers seen the light, with working ERA and all those things that work there and not in the BIS games, but i've the damn certainty that it gonna be another arcade full of damn fool kids, bouncing rabbits and hacker who their mothers didn't made the world the favour of drown 'em in the house's sink. I'll await until see some review or a demo of the game before buy it, i don't want to end with an arcade garbage in the hands "OFP2 style" thinking in plant a bomb in the EA headquarters and blow 'em off into pieces. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:45