Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Arma: cold war assault
brataccas
post Nov 29 2013, 14:01
Post #1

The One and the Only!

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

for some reason OFP1 is called that in my steam library, (yes im still playing ofp1 and avoiding all arma games.) Would anyone know where I can download all the good mp maps (to play offline) and if all ofp.info addons on the site are still working? I have in mind TJs air raid which I loved but ideally after campaigns that require no addons.

Was playing the singleplayer resistance map "underhill" and forgot how random ofp1 is, shot all the boat drivers in head then some escaped, I massacared the area, lone enemy medic healing himself somewhat harmless, boat driver comes back which did not make sense seeing as I shot all the drivers out, I look at it in binos and his face is red with blood and medic runs over to him, heals and boat drives off again and im like ohmy.gif

good times.

anyway I have forgotten all the old ofp1 addon download sites for campaigns and singleplayer missions, anyone remember any? it would be a massive help. it has been too many years....

--------------------
Is king homer cheeky?

Quote Post
JdB
post Nov 30 2013, 01:32
Post #2

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

QUOTE(brataccas @ Nov 29 2013, 14:01) *
for some reason OFP1 is called that in my steam library, (yes im still playing ofp1 and avoiding all arma games.)

Welcome to 2011 boppin2.gif

Hotfixes:

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=...amp;newlang=eng

If you are going to install it, keep your old OFP install. Some servers do not support ArmA:CWA.

As for addon and mission sites I am afraid ofpr.info is the last English language one left. OFPEC went down a while ago and due to utter incompetence their server host did not make backups.

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:54