Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Guy From North Carolina (U.S.)!
Tony Trout
post Sep 5 2014, 18:22
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,528

Hey, y'all!!

I found this forum while searching for "Airwolf"/"Bell 222" pictures and I wanted to introduce myself:

My name is Tony Trout. I'm 38 y.o. and disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and I have a shunt in my head due to the Hydrocephalus. It's been there for nearly twenty years (mine never has worked right but, I've been lucky so far to not need a replacement. The last operation I had to replace one nearly cost me my life. They almost lost me on the table. I am also legally blind in my left eye and that's why I highlight the text in my replies rather than enlarge them.

I've loved flying simulators and flying/combat games for a very long time but never thought to actually buy stuff to continue that love of flight sim/war games until recently - hopefully, in the near future I will have a small cockpit set up to play these games.

I'm glad to be here!! I look forward to a wonderful time here getting to know everybody and learning stuff about ArmedAssault & OFP and others where Airwolf can be flown. I wish I was rich enough to actually build my own "Airwolf" working simulator where you replay certain episodes of the show - but I'll never be that rich.

Sorry for rambling! Glad to be here!! Thank ya'll for having me!!

Take Care/Happy Gaming,
Tony Trout

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 6 2014, 22:11
Post #2

Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 19

Welcome to the board! If you want to discuss all things ArmA, there's plenty of subforums to have a look at. And the banner in my signature leads to where some of the regulars like to sit around and exchange obscenities.

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Tony Trout
post Sep 14 2014, 21:22
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,528

Thanks for the welcome, ya'll!! Let me stress that I don't know how much I'll be able to be here right now because I've got a slew of health problems dogging me at the moment - BUT I will be here when I can. smile.gif

I appreciate your understanding.

Take Care,
Tony Trout

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 15 2014, 05:59
Post #4

Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 19

I know that feeling...

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:34