massi
post Dec 21 2014, 22:01
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,923

by massi

CHERNARUS CONFLICT for ARMA3

Hi all,

Here’s the update for the Chernarus Conflict pack, in this update I tried to reproduce the Arma 2 experience, porting uniform and equipment and reproducing the original factions.
UN forces were removed to avoid duplicates with my African conflict mod, and Chernarus forces are now under Blufor side.
Now You’ll find Chernarus forces and FIA for BLUFOR, NAPA for Independent and Insurgents and Chernarus rebel Army for OPFOR.
All faction have an High Dispersion variants with high dispersion weapons to simulate low trained forces and longer firefights.
Vehicles are now optional, to install them follow th instruction included.
There’re also several other features that you can read in the description, or discover in the editor.

Hope you’ll enjoy it !

Description
This addon features units and vehicles from fictional Chernarus factions. It adds several camouflage uniforms, custom headgear, ported A2 uniforms, vest, headgear and backpacks in order to represent several fictional Chernarus factions for every sides as it was in Arma 2 like Chernarus Governatives forces, NAPA rebels, Opfor Insurgents plus added FIA and Opfor regular army factions:
BLUFOR >> CHERNARUS GOVERNATIVE FORCES:
- GOVERNATIVE ARMY: Governative regular army infantry and vehicles
- GOVERNATIVE SF : Governative army Special forces
- UN SECURITY CONTRACTORS: PSD elements from hired PMC
- NATO BLACK OPS: for stealth missions
- BLUEFOR SIDE Civilians

BLUFOR >> CHERNARUS FIA:
- CHERNARUS FIA FACTION: FIA partisan faction with his own fighters and vehicles

INDEPENDENT >> NAPA:
- NAPA FACTION: NAPA guerrilla faction with his own fighters and vehicles

OPFOR >> CHERNARUS SEPARTIST FORCES:
- CHERNARUS LIBERATION ARMY: Separatist army infantry and vehicles
- CHERNARUS LIBERATION ARMY SPETSNAZ : Elite separatist forces
- RUSSIAN ADVISORS: Russian Spetsnaz advising rebel forces
- INSURGENTS: INSURGENTS faction with his own fighters and vehicles

CIVILLIANS >> CHERNARUS CIVILLIANS : with custom civillian clothes and shirts

NOTE: all facion have an HIGH DISPERSION version, marked with (HD) with the units equipped with high dispersion weapons to simulate low trained forces and longer firefights.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with Ak74, AKM, AKMS, AKS74, G3, FAL from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.
- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, vest, backpacks.
- All facion have an HIGH DISPERSION version, marked with (HD) with the units equipped with high dispersion weapons to simulate low trained forces and longer firefights.
- Units have custom A2 ported uniforms in different camos for each sides.
- Civilian vehicles that include: trucks and offroads
- Governatives, Separatist, Guerrilla, FIA retextured vehicles that include: trucks, offroads, boats and all static weapons.
- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72,T55, T34, ZSU, BMP2, BMP1, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs(Dshk,AGS,SPG9,M2), Urals, Hilux armed pickups (Dshk,AGS,SPG9,M2) and unarmed, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features available for all the factions.
- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.
- There are 2 weapon boxes for each side, one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Each side has his own IRREGULAR FIGHTERS force.
- Compatible with all other mods like ACE3, Alive, RHS, CUP and Zeus
- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.
Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, you'll find in editor the following facion with relative Faction name to use in ALIVE:

CLASSLIST FACTION NAME (TO USE IN ALIVE)
class mas_cer_onu = "Chernarus Governatives Forces";
class mas_cer_part = "Chernarus FIA";
class mas_cer_napa = "Chernarus NAPA Guerrilla";
class mas_cer_opf = "Chernarus Separatist Forces"; (includes the Insurgents)
class mas_cer_civ = "Chernarus Civilians";

HIGH DISPERSION UNITS:
class mas_cer_onu_hd = "Chernarus Governatives Forces";
class mas_cer_part_hd = "Chernarus FIA";
class mas_cer_napa_hd = "Chernarus NAPA Guerrilla";
class mas_cer_opf_hd = "Chernarus Separatist Forces"; (includes the Insurgents)
class mas_cer_civ_hd = "Chernarus Civilians";
Same for groups.

OPTIONAL VEHICLE CONFIG:
I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.

In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_cer_rebl_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack..

Requirements.
LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (only if you're using vehicles optional config)
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.2 date 04/MAY/2016
- Added Russian radio protocol
- Improved uniforms, backpack and vest models
- Improved units loadout
- Added functionary and doctor units

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbN...iew?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop standard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=580132489
STEAM Workshop vehicle version:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=580141795

Bugs.
No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

AlexF1 http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for SPETSNAZ advisor uniforms

Rusty: camouflage base textures

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

BI forum thread:

Few pics:
<a href="http://s324.photobucket.com/user/massi_A3/media/chern_upd1_zpskldhr7u3.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s324.photobucket.com/user/massi_A3/media/chern_upd2_zpsn4qsrc2f.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s324.photobucket.com/user/massi_A3/media/chern_upd3_zpsptv4lvvd.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s324.photobucket.com/user/massi_A3/media/chern_upd4_zps4nymkrub.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s324.photobucket.com/user/massi_A3/media/chern_upd5_zps9ikif9gp.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>

<a href="http://s324.photobucket.com/user/massi_A3/media/chern_upd6_zps9bfsovek.jpg.html" target="_blank">
</a>
Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: May 4 2016, 14:38

Quote Post
massi
post Dec 20 2015, 22:49
Post #2

by massi

Hi all,

Here’s the update for the Chernarus Conflict pack, in this update I tried to reproduce the Arma 2 experience, porting uniform and equipment and reproducing the original factions.
UN forces were removed to avoid duplicates with my African conflict mod, and Chernarus forces are now under Blufor side.
Now You’ll find Chernarus forces and FIA for BLUFOR, NAPA for Independent and Insurgents and Chernarus rebel Army for OPFOR.
All faction have an High Dispersion variants with high dispersion weapons to simulate low trained forces and longer firefights.
Vehicles are now optional, to install them follow th instruction included.
There’re also several other features that you can read in the description, or discover in the editor.

Hope you’ll enjoy it !

Description
This addon features units and vehicles from fictional Chernarus factions. It adds several camouflage uniforms, custom headgear, ported A2 uniforms, vest, headgear and backpacks in order to represent several fictional Chernarus factions for every sides as it was in Arma 2 like Chernarus Governatives forces, NAPA rebels, Opfor Insurgents plus added FIA and Opfor regular army factions:
BLUFOR >> CHERNARUS GOVERNATIVE FORCES:
- GOVERNATIVE ARMY: Governative regular army infantry and vehicles
- GOVERNATIVE SF : Governative army Special forces
- UN SECURITY CONTRACTORS: PSD elements from hired PMC
- NATO BLACK OPS: for stealth missions
- BLUEFOR SIDE Civilians

BLUFOR >> CHERNARUS FIA:
- CHERNARUS FIA FACTION: FIA partisan faction with his own fighters and vehicles

INDEPENDENT >> NAPA:
- NAPA FACTION: NAPA guerrilla faction with his own fighters and vehicles

OPFOR >> CHERNARUS SEPARTIST FORCES:
- CHERNARUS LIBERATION ARMY: Separatist army infantry and vehicles
- CHERNARUS LIBERATION ARMY SPETSNAZ : Elite separatist forces
- RUSSIAN ADVISORS: Russian Spetsnaz advising rebel forces
- INSURGENTS: INSURGENTS faction with his own fighters and vehicles

CIVILLIANS >> CHERNARUS CIVILLIANS : with custom civillian clothes and shirts

NOTE: all facion have an HIGH DISPERSION version, marked with (HD) with the units equipped with high dispersion weapons to simulate low trained forces and longer firefights.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with Ak74, AKM, AKMS, AKS74, G3, FAL from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.
- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, vest, backpacks.
- All facion have an HIGH DISPERSION version, marked with (HD) with the units equipped with high dispersion weapons to simulate low trained forces and longer firefights.
- Units have custom A2 ported uniforms in different camos for each sides.
- Civilian vehicles that include: trucks and offroads
- Governatives, Separatist, Guerrilla, FIA retextured vehicles that include: trucks, offroads, boats and all static weapons.
- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72,T55, T34, ZSU, BMP2, BMP1, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs(Dshk,AGS,SPG9,M2), Urals, Hilux armed pickups (Dshk,AGS,SPG9,M2) and unarmed, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features available for all the factions.
- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.
- There are 2 weapon boxes for each side, one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Each side has his own IRREGULAR FIGHTERS force.
- Compatible with all other mods like ACE3, Alive, RHS, CUP and Zeus
- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.
Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties, you'll find in editor the following facion with relative Faction name to use in ALIVE:

CLASSLIST FACTION NAME (TO USE IN ALIVE)
class mas_cer_onu = "Chernarus Governatives Forces";
class mas_cer_part = "Chernarus FIA";
class mas_cer_napa = "Chernarus NAPA Guerrilla";
class mas_cer_opf = "Chernarus Separatist Forces"; (includes the Insurgents)
class mas_cer_civ = "Chernarus Civilians";

HIGH DISPERSION UNITS:
class mas_cer_onu_hd = "Chernarus Governatives Forces";
class mas_cer_part_hd = "Chernarus FIA";
class mas_cer_napa_hd = "Chernarus NAPA Guerrilla";
class mas_cer_opf_hd = "Chernarus Separatist Forces"; (includes the Insurgents)
class mas_cer_civ_hd = "Chernarus Civilians";
Same for groups.

OPTIONAL VEHICLE CONFIG:
I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.

In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_cer_rebl_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack..

Requirements.
LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (only if you're using vehicles optional config)
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.1 date 20/DEC/2015
- Fixed: Updated with new armor system for vest and headgear
- added A2 ported uniforms for Chernarus, NAPA, Insurgents and FIA
- added custom vest, helmets, headgear and backpacks
- updated camouflages
- Moved Chernarus Governatives to Blufor like in Arma2
- Removed UN forces to avoid duplicate with my African Conflict units
- vehicles are now optional, to use them install optional vehicle config as written in install instructions
- Added Urals: covert, open, reammo, repair, ZU23 and BM21
- added HIGH DISPERSION variants to all factions: units are equipped with high dispersion weapons to improve fire-fights duration and give the feeling of low trained units

Bugs.
No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

AlexF1 http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for SPETSNAZ advisor uniforms

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu4...iew?usp=sharing

BI forum thread:

Few pics:

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post May 4 2016, 14:37
Post #3

by massi

Hi all,

Here’s the update for the Chernarus Conflict pack, in this update you’ll find Russian radio protocol, updated models for uniforms , vests and backpacks plus other fixes that you’ll find in changelog.

Changelog.
v 1.2 date 04/MAY/2016
- Added Russian radio protocol
- Improved uniforms, backpack and vest models
- Improved units loadout
- Added functionary and doctor units

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbN...iew?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop standard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=580132489
STEAM Workshop vehicle version:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=580141795

CREDITS !!!
For the Units:
CG ARTStudio + Jhonny: New platecarrier
_boby_ : SSH68 helmet
Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 23:51