IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> I can't install Project '85 mod help, I would like your help. I can't seem to install P85.
triggerpuller101
post Nov 1 2009, 07:51
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,663

So I'm relatively new to Arma, even thought it was a last generation game released nearly three years ago in 2007, I have only had it for a few weeks. Playing the game was a bit of a dissapointment, because I thought it would have been a extremey reaslistic combat sim. I have heard of several mods which were recommended to those who wanted more realism in Arma. The two most recommended mods were ACE and Project '85 by Vilas. I wanted Arma to be more realistic, because the vanilla arma is downright ugly. I had no trouble installing ACE and it works fine, but when I tried to install P'85, ACE did not seem to be compatible. So here's what I did to install them: To install ACE, I went into my arma directory and made a modfolder called @ACE and inside of it another folder called 'Addons'. Then I downloaded ACE into this folder. After I did this, I right clicked on ARMA.exe and made a shortcut. I right clicked properties and put in -mod=@ACE into the path. ACE worked fine, until I did the same thing for P85. I made another folder in the ARMA directory called @P85 and in it I put a folder called Addons. The rest of what I did is pretty much standard for installing mods but P85 doesn't seem to work. I also typed in -mod=@ACE; @P85 -nosplash into the path, but when I try to play arma, the ACE menu doesn't show up and the original arma menu shows up. The Project 85 mod doesn't seem to take effect in game, and I am left with the BIS weapons, units, and vehicles. I am positive that P85 is ACE compatible. What am I doing wrong and how do I get ACE and P85 to work together? Or if you can't, how do you get just P85 to work?

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 16:38