IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> Black Hawk Down, a new coop experiance...
lyaoz
post Jan 13 2011, 12:27
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,642

hello, Black Hawk Down is a mission that is brought to you by Lyaoz and Corby1909...
It will be initially released as a SP mission and then will advance into a huge 32 player coop epic.
The concept of this mission is to bring the action and strategy of the movie and the real life event into arma, and the team and I think that we have captured it fairly well.
so far the mission will require just 3 things: ACE v1.09, Sakakah v.1.0 and ArmA v1.18, download links will be included with the next post as well as many W.I.P screenshots and perhaps a short trailer, so stay tuned!
please be aware that the first release will be quite buggy as this is a very large scale and intense mission, so feel free to post bug reports here as well! as for performance, the testers of this project reccomend a moderate to high end machine, as quite a lot happens.

please download when a link becomes available! untill then we are requiring some assistance with scripters and cutscene artists, helpsos.gif , if you are skilled with either of these please subscribe below or send me an email at mcsquizzie.rox369@gmail.com

cheers guys!
Lyaoz thumbsup.gif

--------------------
Never light a cigarette three times with the same match near a sniper...
1st time: gets his attention
2nd time: he aims
3rd time:**BOOM**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***BOOM, HEADSHOT***...... when footshots arent enough....

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:04