Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to change the 3rd person view closer
Blackman1986
post Jan 28 2009, 02:12
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,845

Hello anyways long story short there was a guy named hedcrusha that created a custom 3rd person view mod a long time ago from version 1.08 and the view was like the view from Gears of War and i believe from what i seen the XAM mod uses it but however i use a different mod ACE and it doesnt have that over the shoulder view, so im asking is there a up to date mod for over the shoulder view here is a link if you dont know what im talking about http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikon...0;t=60418;st=90

Quote Post
Blackman1986
post Jan 28 2009, 02:16
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,845

QUOTE(Blackman1986 @ Jan 28 2009, 02:12) *
Hello anyways long story short there was a guy named hedcrusha that created a custom 3rd person view mod a long time ago from version 1.08 and the view was like the view from Gears of War and i believe from what i seen the XAM mod uses it but however i use a different mod ACE and it doesnt have that over the shoulder view, so im asking is there a up to date mod for over the shoulder view here is a link if you dont know what im talking about http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikon...0;t=60418;st=90

and by the way there are pics of other kinds of views but go down the page near the end and hedcrusha's posting dated 16 may 2007 should have them, the last two pics of his post of of a northern soldier and one of us soldiers and a view that resembles Gears of War.

Quote Post
Linker Split
post Jan 29 2009, 12:40
Post #3

literally the BIG BOSS of OFP
Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 66

you have to create of course a MOD folder, and then open the main config.cpp, and find these lines:
CODE
extCameraPosition[]

Then change the value inside the {} smile.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog about Poker at Blogspot.com

-->TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE NORMAL MAPPING IN ARMA!<--
-->MATERIAL EDITOR TUTORIAL!<--
-->DOWNLOAD MY HDT ISLAND!<--
judgement = hypocritical and slightly deluded

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 23:08