Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CTI & Serialkiller nostalgia, a few noob questions
ggvw
post Feb 1 2009, 20:57
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,025

Hey guys.. a few years ago I played a lot of 'capture the island' for operation flashpoint. CTI was cool. There was also another mod called something like 'serial killer' where one guy had to kill a women in every town and the police had to find him. The serial killer would unlock more vehicles for the police with every woman killed. I have some very nice memories including a long helicopter chase in that mod smile.gif

Anyway, my question is .. are these mods also available for armed assault and are they still played online (in europe)? (And with more than 10 people...)
Could't find much on google sad.gif I loved these mods.. especially crcti, mfcti and serialkiller and was thinking about buying armed assault in order to play them online, if these mods are available..

Also, are there currently any cool armed assault mods widely played that you think I should know about ?

ggvw

This post has been edited by ggvw: Apr 2 2009, 10:59

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Feb 2 2009, 00:35
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

I think you can find CTI pretty much everywhere. Just search for 'CTI' at the BI forums under the User Missions board and you should be able to find some release threads. There's also the official mission called "Warfare" which came in one of the latest ArmA patches. I've never played it, but i heard it's pretty much like CTI in OFP...
As for Serial Killer, I can remember beta-testing one type of Serial Killer conversion from OFP to ArmA at OFPEC. Though it didn't get much publicity, so I'm not sure if it ever passed its "beta-stage"... You should be able to find it too if you search the beta-testing board at OFPEC.

Quote Post
ggvw
post Feb 2 2009, 20:20
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,025

Thanks! I didn't know about these forums.. I'll look it up. I love to play CTI online again smile.gif

I went to visit a few stores today but they didn't have the game in stock. sad.gif

QUOTE(Rellikki @ Feb 2 2009, 00:35) *
I think you can find CTI pretty much everywhere. Just search for 'CTI' at the BI forums under the User Missions board and you should be able to find some release threads. There's also the official mission called "Warfare" which came in one of the latest ArmA patches. I've never played it, but i heard it's pretty much like CTI in OFP...
As for Serial Killer, I can remember beta-testing one type of Serial Killer conversion from OFP to ArmA at OFPEC. Though it didn't get much publicity, so I'm not sure if it ever passed its "beta-stage"... You should be able to find it too if you search the beta-testing board at OFPEC.

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 20:45