> [ADO] Yapal, a small TvT dedictated map
Old Bear
post Nov 21 2010, 10:08
Post #1

Forum Addict
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 20

Here is a new small map for PvP or TvT purpose. It's a CO terrain ...5 km x5 km with a town in the middle with a lot of industrial areas along a East/West railways track and a North/South road, military bases in the North and in the South and 4 villages in the terrain "corners".

Build as a "test-map" after some epic battle on Shapur with ADO Clan team mates for I was a bit frustrated by the somewhat void surroundings.

Afterwards the terrain has been left aside and used only as testing grounds for my own personal tools tests and in order to prepare the larger upcoming Sbrodjistan map.

But after having worked ... too many hours on this terrain, the idea came to release it as it is. ...At the moment a v.01alpha is tested among my fellows team mates.

At the moment, my main concern is about FPS level for the map is probably featuring too much open objects from the ArmA2 and ArmA2:OA. As soon as I found the nice balance, I will release it publicly.

--------------------

Quote Post
Old Bear
post Dec 10 2010, 20:03
Post #2

Forum Addict
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 20

Here are some new WIP screenshots from Yapal v 0.1 beta.

It's highly probable ^^ that I will release the map as it is in a few days, ... the terrain is already playable as TvT playground even if there is still a lot of work to do.

- Yapal from the East - - la Mine -

- Yzoredu - - Yapal from the S-E -

--------------------

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:15