Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> modding AI, make them crouch and prone more
justinas91
post Jul 6 2009, 10:59
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,110

Is it possible to make the ai soldier crouch and prone more because sometimes in firefights some of them stand until they get to move further like providing cover then moving further some of them crouch or prone as soon as their spot is reached.
i think you will understand about what i am talking.
i have arma 1.14

If someone knows how to make this work please tell me because i realy want the ai to be more like it fas in ofp (all of them in combat situations where in prone stance jus one or two in crouch but non standing).

I have noticed that in stealth mode while in combat the ai always are in prone just some times crouch or only stand up to walk or run to a position and then prone agen.

Is it possible to edit how the ai behaves in different cobatmodes like where are the files for the bahaviour for the ai in danger combat stealth and safe modes.

This post has been edited by justinas91: Jul 6 2009, 17:07

Quote Post
lyaoz
post Oct 15 2009, 09:20
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,642

Thankyou for starting a subject like this i have been wondering the same thing for ages now...
I know that I'm no help but I just want you to know that I have had the same problems

--------------------
Never light a cigarette three times with the same match near a sniper...
1st time: gets his attention
2nd time: he aims
3rd time:**BOOM**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***BOOM, HEADSHOT***...... when footshots arent enough....

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 15:37