IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> I have to say sorry and hi., I have to say sorry and hi.
Vivienjohn
post Dec 26 2012, 06:44
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,947

Well, hi again, maybe someone remember me, maybe not, but I remember the people with I've been talking and I have to say them, sorry.I had to go from Skype, from tinychat, and also from KL Forums, yeah, I started working, and I didn't connect to Skype cause there was a person that I didn't want to talk to ;_; and now I'm back, in my work (Mechanic apprentice and office worker at the same work) there are free times, that can be from 5-10 minutos to a pair of hours and there are busy times, I'll try to connect more, specially I will try to connect on skype a little more, I think I can't go to tinychat at work, you know, I cannot be talking or hearing someone by voice, the only thing I can do is by chat, and now I will do my best try to talk with you all, and about the forum, maybe I won't or maybe I will, I dont know.And one more time, sorry, sorry if I worried someone of my friends, or if someone is angry with me cause I didn't say 'goodbye' I hope you can forgive.And well.. now I say 'I'm back' I missed you all, and lot of times I was thinking: Ohh... How are they?Well, here I am, I'd like to see what do you think about this :S Malajn.gif dance.gif

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 22:50