IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Needing partners for the new army!, No real army, just a retexturer (Photoshop etc)
LT. Drake Jackson
post Sep 1 2009, 00:31
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,875

Hello everyone!
I was thinking about making a good army for an island (I was thinking on Malden), as I dont know anything about retexturing, using photoshop (Well, I use it some times but is really hard to me to do it) and well I think in configuration Im ok...
So Im calling people for the project, I have no much info about it, just to say they are troops for Malden (Cos everon have the EDF and Nogova they were released a few weeks ago) and well I have started working with a really old retexture addon of everon republic troops (Russian troops retextured) and I though about somebody that could help me giving tanks, transport or personalizing a bit the troops (retexturing vehicles is totally acepted! smile.gif ).
As Im alone it would be fun to work with someone, I know giving an army to Malden is not very funny, perhaps if someone joins we give to it a new identity (another island)...

So recompiling the bulk: I need some people to create a new army (No matter if you dont like Malden) and every little help is good for me. Everybody is welcome to join the project of OFP smile.gif

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope you can help me!!!

Quote Post
Tony Danza
post Sep 1 2009, 03:00
Post #2

From: Blue house with a blue little window and little blue corvette AND EVERYTHING IS BLUE!
Member No.: 6,268

Oh... i was going to swear my allegiance to the clan...

but its nuttin but modders....

Quote Post
LT. Drake Jackson
post Sep 2 2009, 00:02
Post #3

Ummm... Tony, I dont get it very well, becouse my english is not perfect (And I dont have English as first lang) so please if you want to say something about the topic please say it like it is concrete and/or constructive, maybe a good comment/critic or some advise for example, thanks.

The project is still open as always so if anyone interested and/or would be liking to help me (or giving advise) will have my respects and thanks for it! smile.gif

Cheers people, more info coming soon about the project!

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Sep 2 2009, 11:10
Post #4

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Appointed Olivia Wilde Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 113

What he said was perfectly fine.

--------------------

--------------------
Heed my words or risk being beaten with a stick then fed to my associate D@V£
The Rules - Most places have rules, these are ours Read them!
Moderation Feedback Thread - Let everyone know how much you don't like D@V£
--------------------

Quote Post
LT. Drake Jackson
post Sep 3 2009, 01:26
Post #5

Ok, in that case with all respects I apologize and ask him to say me what he said, cos I dont understand what did he mean. Becouse I didnt understand him.

More news: The objective of the project: Create a new army in somekind of modern (Preferently Malden).

I have the soldiers for the army but I still dont have the tank crew and pilot, would like to see them better...

Once again... News!
Basic weaponry:
-AK-74 (Basic)
-AK-74 with GP-25 (Grenadiers)
-AK-74 U (Officers, crew, SF and airborne only for now, or until I get somebody to discuss it)
-PM Makarov (Models need the MLOD change and the pistol proxy)
-RPG-16D (Heavy antitank missiles)
-RPG-7 (light AT)
-SVD (Snipers and explorers)
This is the weapon pack I use: ORCS weapon pack 4.0 (You can find it too as ICP) and ORCS RPG pack 3.0 (ICP too)
They arent heavy so it is: Hight quality and low height.

Basic vehicles and armor will be coming soon!

This post has been edited by LT. Drake Jackson: Sep 3 2009, 01:46

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 02:46