massi
post Mar 20 2013, 15:16
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,923

by massi

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for ARMA3

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features udated damage system for body armor and headgear, plus revised camos and new models for backpacks and 6B13 armor.
In this version there’s also an high dispersion version of old ’80 troops which have their own faction units and groups (Alive compatibles) equipped with high dispersion weapons.
There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.
Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description
This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON units as OPFOR in following types :
- GRU Spetsnaz: Gorkas D/E uniforms camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Army Vympel Spetsnaz : uniforms in klmk, flora, dig flora, skol camos with light headgear and Spetsnaz helmets.

- Alpha Group Spetsnaz: uniforms in multicam, vsr, berezka, surpat camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- OMON Spetsnaz: blue urban camo and Spetsnaz helmets.

- MDV Vityaz Spetsnaz: black and TTsko camo with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Russian VDV Infantry: Russian Airborne VDV units with digital flora camo and modern helmets.

- Russian Naval Infantry: Russian Naval Infantry units with surpat camo and modern helmets.

- Spetsnaz Arctic: for snow and arctic environments.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, CAS Plane, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, logistic vehicles,plus T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons from my pack.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot, NBC units and crew.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Para): Spetsnaz units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Divers): Spetsnaz divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Snipers): Spetsnaz snipers and spotters in ghillie suite temperate, desert, woodland and arctic.

-RUSSIAN OLD ’80 TROOP: Russian infantry in flora camo and equipped with AKMs

-SOVIET INFANTRY HIGH DISPERSION: Russian infantry in flora camo and equipped with high dispersion AKMs

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AK12, AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units have their custom helmets, headgear, vest, body armor, uniforms.

- HIGH DISPERSION variant of old '80 troops equipped with high dispersion weapons.

- Assault units "Heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "Light" (soft headgear) versions.

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:
OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces - (sorted by camo)
OPFOR- Soviet Forces(HD) - (sorted by unit)

Same for groups:
OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces - (sorted by camo) )

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_rus_spet
FACTION NAME HIGH DISPERSION Soviet Forces(HD) (TO USE IN ALIVE) : mas_rus_spet_hd

You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

OPTIONAL CONFIG:
Just copy the "mas_rus_spet_v.pbo" file and its signature file in your addons folder to enable vehicles.

Requirements.
LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (ONLY if you’re using optional vehicle config)
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.7 date 02/MAY/2016

- Added Russian radio protocol

- Added new helmet and vest models

- Updated uniform models

- Updated camos

- Added motorized infantry units

- Added old '70 (tan) and '80 (KLMK) units

- added HIGH DISPERSION faction modern and old units

Bugs.
No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

AlexF1 http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for infantry uniforms and related textures

Lodu OFrP: new Spetsnaz helmets public MLODs

Rusty: camouflage base textures

andrewmarley: Russian VDV and infantry helmets

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3!

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbN...iew?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop standard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=549905030
STEAM Workshop vehicle version:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=578690108

BI forum thread:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?...MON-Spetsnaz-A3

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: May 3 2016, 00:17

Quote Post
Hornet85
post Apr 18 2013, 18:43
Post #2

Member No.: 1,707

iam geting this error running the unit, cant start a mission with the unit.

--------------------
Sergeant Major retired, SOF, JSOC.
Combat Deployment: Iraq, Afghanistan, Congo, Somalia, Tchad.
Peacekeeping Deployment: Bosnia, Kosovo, Liberia, South Sudan, Libya.
PMC Deployment: Crimea
Never Back Down! Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

Quote Post
massi
post Aug 3 2013, 08:14
Post #3

by massi

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for ARMA3 BETA

UPDATE BETA 0.1

Hi all,
I am updating all my unit’s packs, and this is the Beta stage of my Russian GRU Spetsnaz and OMON units pack, there are a lot of changes, the most notable is the dependency to my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack, made to equip my unit’s packs with weapons in use nowadays, like AK74M, AKMS, SVD, Makarov and so on.
There’re also a lot of new camos uniforms and new custom made headgear, to improve variety and realism of the units.
New paras and support units have been added too, together with some A3 vehicles config adapted to have custom crews and ammo loadout.
There’re new sets of camos and units to have them deployable from desert, to wooden to arctic areas, and in any kind of possible operational environment.
Also I tried to give the units a more “Special Forces†feeling, adding different camos for each kind of unit.
This is an Beta version, hope you’ll enjoy it wink.gif !

Description
This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent Russian Spetsnaz GRU and OMON units as OPFOR in following types :
- GRU RUSSIAN TEMPERATE: unifroms in digital, flectarn-d, partizan camos.

- GRU RUSSIAN WOODLAND : uniforms in klmk, flora, skol camos.

- GRU RUSSIAN DESERT: uniforms in desert, vsr, berezka, kamish camos.

- GRU RUSSIAN ARCTIC: for snow and arctic environments.

- OMON URBAN SF

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Para): Spetsnaz units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Snipers): Spetsnaz snipers and spotters in ghillie suite temperate, desert, woodland and arctic.

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units have their custom helmets and headgear.

- Assault units "Heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "Light" (soft headgear) versions.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Config modified A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

Installation.
Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:
OPFOR- Russian Spetsnaz - GRU (sorted by camo)
Same for groups:
OPFOR- Russian Spetsnaz - GRU (sorted by types)

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
Arma3 Beta

Changelog.
v Beta.01 date /AGO/2013

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AKMS, and other current Russian SF weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack

- added custom helmets and headgear

- added more camos uniforms

- reworked textures

- reworked units loadout

- reworked ammoboxes loadout

- splitted config and data pbo for faster updates

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/b7wd429e...et_A3_v_B0.1.7z

BI forum thread:

Few pics of the units in action:

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: Sep 29 2013, 13:25

Quote Post
massi
post Sep 14 2013, 14:26
Post #4

by massi

RUSSIAN GRU and OMON SPETSNAZ for ARMA3 v 1.0

Hi all,

As said for my US SOCOM units I’m proceeding with the update of my units pack in order to make them compatible with final A3 release and latest NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

In this update I’ve added some headgear (bandana off course!) and units and reworked loadouts and gear of the units.
I’ve also added dedicated textures to the vehicles that now includes also choppers, truck and all the static weapons to give them more realistic feel.

Other changes are listed in the changelog\readme.

Hope you’ll enjoy it wink.gif !

Description

- OMON URBAN SF

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, helicopters....

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, IFV, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, choppers, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.0 date 14/SEP/2013

- compatibility with A3 final release and latest NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack version

- added NVG for recon unit (not showed if not in use (day), better for light headgear)

- added more retextured vehicles (helicopters, all static weapons,trucks...)

- added UAV operator and static weapon's support units

- improved loadouts and gear

- fixed: VAS compatibility of items

- fixed: chestrig wrong textures

- fixed: groups added in classlist

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/02edhpva...et_A3_v_1.0a.7z

BI forum thread:

Few pics of the units in action:

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: Sep 29 2013, 13:25

Quote Post
massi
post Sep 17 2013, 11:30
Post #5

Hi,

Best Regards
massi

This post has been edited by massi: Feb 2 2014, 23:30

Quote Post
massi
post Feb 2 2014, 23:30
Post #6

by massi

Hi all,

As said for my African conflict units I’m proceeding with the update of my units pack in order to update vest and helmets armor config values to BI standards, and to equip them with latest weapon included in new version of NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack .

In this update I’ve also added specific group to make the units compatible with ALIVE mod, and I’ve added Spetsnaz helmet ported from A2 thanks to BI MLODs and updated loadouts of the units.
Other changes are listed in the changelog\readme.

I’ll proceed updating the rest of my units in next days !
Hope you’ll enjoy it !

Description

- OMON URBAN SF

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, helicopters....

Features:

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, IFV, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, choppers, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.1 date 02/FEB/2014

- added compatibility with ALIVE MOD

- added new weapons and launchers from my NATO Sf/SPETSNAZ weapons pack

- added new russian GRU helmets

- updated armor values to meet BI standards

v 1.0 date 14/SEP/2013

- compatibility with A3 final release and latest NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack version

- added NVG for recon unit (not showed if not in use (day), better for light headgear)

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

For the Weapons:

BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models and MLODs , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, and the Spetsnaz helmets, thanks for the same reason above!

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vs167a3r...t_A3_v%201.1.7z

BI forum thread:

GRU Spetsnaz Helmets:

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: Feb 4 2014, 18:03

Quote Post
massi
post Aug 1 2014, 12:31
Post #7

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to benefit from new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack and to make all their uniforms with working insigna.

Hope you’ll enjoy it !

Description

- OMON URBAN SF

Features:

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.2 date 01/AUG/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- fixed: armor values for items to make them more or less like BI

- fixed: wrong 1st lod texture for units

- fixed: insigna work now on all uniforms!

- fixed: russian mrap retextured fixed

v 1.1 date 02/FEB/2014

- added compatibility with ALIVE MOD

- added new weapons and launchers from my NATO Sf/SPETSNAZ weapons pack

- added new russian GRU helmets

- updated armor values to meet BI standards

-updated signatures keys

v 1.0 date 14/SEP/2013

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

For the Weapons:

BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models and MLODs , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, and the Spetsnaz helmets, thanks for the same reason above!

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qfmuo77m...pet_A3_v_1.2.7z

BI forum thread:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Dec 20 2014, 21:58
Post #8

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to equip them with the new vehicles from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz vehicles pack and to add the new headgear, weapons and more Spetsnaz classes, VDV Infantry and naval infantry.

Hope you’ll enjoy it !

Description

- Army Vympel Spetsnaz : uniforms in klmk, flora, dig flora, skol camos with light headgear and Spetsnaz helmets.

- Alpha Group Spetsnaz: uniforms in multicam, vsr, berezka, surpat camos with light headgear and OPS CORE.

- Russian VDV Infantry: Russian Airborne VDV units with digital flora camo and modern helmets.

- Russian Naval Infantry: Russian Naval Infantry units with surpat camo and modern helmets.

- GRU RUSSIAN(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with Spetsnaz gear and crew: Quad, CAS Plane, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, logistic vehicles,plus T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons from my pack.

Features:

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.3 date 20/DEC/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- added vehicles from NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles's pack : T72, ZSU, BMP2, Mi8, Mi24, BTR60, BRDM2, UAZs, static weapons

- added retextured CAS Plane, Tank, Arty MBT

- added VDV Airborne Troops

- added Naval Infantry Troops

- added more Spetsnaz classes

- added new OPS CORE for spetsnaz, peltors and reworked headgear thanks to Voodoo.

- added flag poles and flag markers

- improved: units loadout and groups

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/iuf6dxvz...et_A3_v_1.3.zip

BI forum thread:
Some pics:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Feb 10 2015, 21:40
Post #9

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order equip them with the some new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz pack and to add new optional config to remove vehicles and dependency from my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles pack as requested from several users, but I really advice to read the instructions first.

In this version there’re also new Russian VDV and Infantry helmets for the VDV and naval infantry units.

Description

Features:

- Units are equipped with AK74M, AK12, AKMS, SVD, RPK, PKM, KSVS and Makarov from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

Installation.

Same for groups:

NO VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config to remove vehicles from the pack on users demand.

It will remove dependancy from my NATO SF Spetsnaz Vehicle pack, so if you use this optional config you don't need this pack anymore, but BE ADVISED IT COULD CAUSE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES BETWEEN DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE ADDON (VEHICLE AND NON-VEHICLES) AND WITH PREVIOUS MISSIONS (DEPENDANCIES AND MISSING VEHICLES) SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In order to use it:
- open @mas/addons
- REMOVE "mas_rus_spet_c.pbo" file and replace it with "mas_rus_spet_noveh_c.pbo"
- done

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (NOT needed if you're using the included NO Vehicle optional config)
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.4 date 10/FEB/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack, like AK12

- added new VDV and Infantry Russian helmets

- added optional config to remove NATO SF Spetsnaz VEHICLES dependancy (read instructions can cause issues!)

- adjusted OPS CORE size to reflect RL counterparts

- improved: units loadout

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hula5glh...et_A3_v_1.4a.7z

BI forum thread:
New Russian VDV and Naval Infantry units:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Nov 7 2015, 20:18
Post #10

by massi

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features new uniforms, vest and headgear, plus revised camos and better loadouts.
In this version there’re also an optional vehicle config since now they’re disabled by default.

Description

Features:

Installation.

Same for groups:

OPTIONAL CONFIG:

Just copy the "mas_rus_spet_v.pbo" file and its signature file in your addons folder to enable vehicles.

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (ONLY if you’re using optional vehicle config)
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.5 date 07/NOV/2015

- added ported A2 uniforms

- added new Spetsnaz helmets

- added new infantry uniforms

- reworked camouflages

- improved: units loadout, added subsonic ammos for stealth missions

- added NBC units

- added old '80s soviet units(teaser)

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

AlexF1 http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for infantry uniforms

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/un8nca9k...et_A3_v_1.5.zip

BI forum thread:
New units:

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Dec 5 2015, 11:41
Post #11

by massi

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features udated damage system for body armor and headgear, plus revised camos and new models for backpacks and 6B13 armor.
In this version there’s also an high dispersion version of old ’80 troops which have their own faction units and groups (Alive compatibles) equipped with high dispersion weapons.

Description

-RUSSIAN OLD ’80 TROOP: Russian infantry in flora camo and equipped with AKMs

-SOVIET INFANTRY HIGH DISPERSION: Russian infantry in flora camo and equipped with high dispersion AKMs

Features:

- HIGH DISPERSION variant of old '80 troops equipped with high dispersion weapons.

Installation.

Same for groups:
OPFOR- Russian Federation Forces - (sorted by camo) )

FACTION NAME HIGH DISPERSION Soviet Forces(HD) (TO USE IN ALIVE) : mas_rus_spet_hd

OPTIONAL CONFIG:

Requirements.
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.6 date 05/DEC/2015

- Fixed: Updated with new armor system for vest and headgear

- added 6B13 body armor

- added 2 new russian backpacks to replace alice pack

- updated few camouflages

- improved: old '80s soviet units

- added HIGH DISPERSION faction for old '80s soviet units equipped with high dispersion weapons

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

AlexF1 http://arma.at.ua/ : basic model russian VDV paratrooper and berets that I used for infantry uniforms and related textures

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu4...iew?usp=sharing

BI forum thread:
New VDV, Naval Infantry and Old ’80 units:

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post May 3 2016, 00:18
Post #12

by massi

Hi all,

I’m releasing the updates for my Russian units wich features Russian radio protocol, new models for helmets and vest, updated uniforms and camos.
In this version there’s also an high dispersion version of modern and old ’70 and ’80 era troops which have their own faction units and groups (Alive compatibles) equipped with high dispersion weapons.

Changelog.
v 1.7 date 02/MAY/2016

- Added Russian radio protocol

- Added new helmet and vest models

- Updated uniform models

- Updated camos

- Added motorized infantry units

- Added old '70 (tan) and '80 (KLMK) units

- added HIGH DISPERSION faction modern and old units

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbN...iew?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop standard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=549905030
STEAM Workshop vehicle version:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=578690108

CREDITS !!!
For the Units:
Rusty , TheObscure , Nightmare515 , Tounushi : camouflage base textures
New GAP : by CG ARTStudio + Jhonny
_boby_ : SSH68 helmet

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 16:34