Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BAF runs slow, BAF pretty much crashes Arma2 on my PC
el_duderino
post Dec 26 2010, 23:03
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,536

i dont know to much about this but i have combinrd ops, all units availible for the baf dlc (textures show real spooty and crappy like). After purchasing and installing the baf dlc, i launch Arma2:CO and the game runs slow and the BAF unit model textures still dont look like all the other units. I didnt know if there was a way to merge BAF into Arma2:CO or if i can install the DLC pack and copy/paste the data into the Arma2/Arma2:OA addons folder.

Quote Post
D@V£
post Dec 27 2010, 01:36
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Check your expansions menu, make sure the BAF box is ticked, that should fix the texture issues. Launching from the BAF shortcut should have a similar effect. (I know it sounds like a no-brainer, but you'd be surprised how many people don't try the obvious solution! tongue.gif )

I'm not sure what could be causing the crashes though...

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
el_duderino
post Dec 27 2010, 04:01
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,536

I figured this one out so im posting it for anyone who may have a similar problem. Befor using BAF on Arma:CO you must first start arma2 without Arma:OA and then relaunch Arma:CO. After the first time it worked fine for me but i tried unistalling BAF and then reinstall, launch Arma:CO....same problem, then repeated the same steps to get it to work. I dont know if thats the right solution but it worked fine for me after that.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 16:20