> Bring Madeleine Home, Missing Girl in Portugal
pMASTER
post Sep 7 2007, 16:06
Post #21

Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 19

Only I wonder why the McCanns staged such a gigahype whilst dozens of childrens disappear every day?!

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
brataccas
post Sep 7 2007, 17:17
Post #22

The One and the Only!

Group: Members
Member No.: 35

its only white children that get hyped too, never any coloured/asian Malajn.gif

--------------------
Is king homer cheeky?

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 7 2007, 17:28
Post #23

Group Icon

I'd rather say that never an abducted child was hyped in that way!

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
The Lord
post Sep 7 2007, 18:08
Post #24

Member No.: 94

We shouldnt turn this into a political debate about how white kids get more press attention than black kids. Whatever happens this thing has taken a turn for the surreal.
Today Madeline's mother is now a suspect in the investigation.
They have found blood in her bedroom
They claim to have found blood in a hire car also.

This is nuts!

EDIT: Because I am a complete moron I didnt read the page before.

To feign total shock and disgust that you would be the people who killed your daughter, and in addition to launch a huge appeal, is the perfect way to cover up a murder. Nobody suspects the people you least suspect obviously tongue.gif

--------------------

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Sep 7 2007, 18:59
Post #25

Group Icon

The investigators suppose the mother killed Maddie accidentally and both parents came up with this story to repress their guilt...
If this is turns out true both should be sentenced to some years in prison, just for making mockery of the fate of so many other children who disappeared...

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
The Lord
post Sep 7 2007, 22:26
Post #26

Member No.: 94

Well I think they should get a lot worse than a few years, assuming it was actually them of course.
Think about it, killing somebody is bad enough, but then killing somebody and appealing to the hearts of nations all over the world to bring back the daughter which they themselves killed? Thats sick!

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Sep 7 2007, 22:53
Post #27

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

I suggest we form an orderly line and walk in a calm manner towards the "Angry Mob" bus.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Wittmann
post Sep 8 2007, 10:09
Post #28

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Admin Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 18

Disgusts me to think that we have so much wasted resources going towards 'Find Maddie' campaigns and hype for naught if this is the case, where we are still looking for Daniel Morcombe here in Aus, his brother was a school chum of mine. Its an insult to everyone who really is in this horrible situation.

--------------------

Junglewraiths Clan - GAU
Evil Director of Forum Resources

Quote Post
BigglesTrevor
post Sep 9 2007, 22:28
Post #29

The Il2 Fan

Member No.: 25

i said from the begining there was somthing fishy and i stand by that.

--------------------

Quote Post
UNIT-716
post Oct 19 2007, 09:19
Post #30

Member No.: 946

£1,091,108.67 - does anyone know whats significant about this figure? It the amount of donations to date that the Mccanns have received in the last 169 days!

other than that little nugget of happyness glare.gif It seems the charges against the Mccanns have gone the way of the Dodo and still no-one has seen fit to mention to the parents or the media that according to international policing statistics 90% of all abductiees that are gone for more that 72 hours without a ransom atempt are DEAD! further more i find it absurd that the Spanish and British police didn't pounce on the parents sooner, sinse they all get tought from day 1 in detective classes "the family did it 80% of the time."

--------------------
- HDS Model Maker

aka -GP- and UNIT-Y

Quote Post
NorwayTiger
post Oct 19 2007, 23:39
Post #31

Member No.: 932

can't those who have taken her make people stop whinning by giving her back, what they want with her anyway.. they never get any money

--------------------

"Following the light of the sun, we left the old world." - Christopher Colombus
Click me, Nev0r regret it

Quote Post
Wittmann
post Oct 20 2007, 09:44
Post #32

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Admin Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 18

You really think they can give her back when she is most likely dead by now? Time to face facts; whether it was the family or a predator who kidnapped her, the chances of her still being alive are extremely slim.

--------------------

Junglewraiths Clan - GAU
Evil Director of Forum Resources

Quote Post
BigglesTrevor
post Oct 20 2007, 11:35
Post #33

The Il2 Fan

Member No.: 25

agreed, i still think its sick to ponder how many parents have lost there children since madaline was kidnapped through natural causes, murder, kidnap and war, but yet how much media attention the tabloids want to give, and the Mcanns crave, for the loss of a single life.

--------------------

Quote Post
NorwayTiger
post Oct 20 2007, 18:01
Post #34

Member No.: 932

But the case would be solved and the we would know for sure.. was that girl in austria that was gone for 8 years and escaped

--------------------

"Following the light of the sun, we left the old world." - Christopher Colombus
Click me, Nev0r regret it

Quote Post
UNIT-716
post Nov 2 2007, 22:28
Post #35

QUOTE(NorwayTiger @ Oct 20 2007, 17:01) *
But the case would be solved and the we would know for sure.. was that girl in austria that was gone for 8 years and escaped

Yes people have been kept for long periods of time but it is very very rare and as such when somthing like that happens the media jumps on it and you hear about it. but I only remember three case in the last 20-30 years where this has happened. the girl in australia, two girls in central europe (cant remember exactly where) and a girl in the US (oh the surprise tongue.gif) just face it, the girls dead.

my prediction is that shes dead, proberly by accident and the parents just covered it up and lapped up the media spotlight... call me cynical if you like but my powers of prediction are rarly wrong, I predicted the war with iraq and the near war with iran (though I thought it was going to be a botched US invasion) all on september 15, 2001. Ask carver when he gets the broardband in his new place sorted out.

--------------------
- HDS Model Maker

aka -GP- and UNIT-Y

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Nov 2 2007, 22:32
Post #36

Group Icon

I don't care what happened. Every year, hundreds of people disappear in this country and nobody gives a damn.
You may call this coldhearted but I simply do not want to read the headlines anymore..."McCanns here, McCanns there, McCanns everywhere"...
Yesterday, CNN reported about Maddies father's return to work with dozens of lines whilst covering the death of 8 people in a terrorist attack in Russia with only ten lines.

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
UNIT-716
post Nov 2 2007, 23:59
Post #37

im 100% behind you dude.

damn stupid sensationalist media :/

--------------------
- HDS Model Maker

aka -GP- and UNIT-Y

Quote Post
Retro19
post Feb 22 2008, 05:32
Post #38

Member No.: 1,595

I dont care about the parents i would just like to see madie safe. If i lost my child i wouldnt go round taking donations of £1,091,108.67. Its a nice sum of money which i would love to have but not in those circumstance's. £1,091,108.67 is not worth the life of 4 year old child. This is why i have a strange feeling they were involved. Either there was an ancident and this is all a cover up or they hired someone to kidnap Madie to collect all that money. To be honest its a well worked plan. You get a bloke to take your kid away wilst you suck in all the money. Once youve got enough money you find maddie safe and sound on a beach somwhere. Your up £1,091,108.67 and youve got your child back but i think that's highly unlikly but it is a slight chance that this is whats happening. I wont give the McCanns any money and niether should anyone eles. At the end of the day its for the police to sort out so they dont need £1,091,108.67 but im sure that they gladly accept it.

Quote Post
Toadball
post Feb 22 2008, 10:12
Post #39

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Slightly Mad Scotsman

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 1,331

Just found this, and as usual gotta credit D@V£ for his excellent summary of people's responses in one line tongue.gif

More seriously...

These kinda things are why I ignore newspapers, my news I get from the Euronews channel on Sky and Yahoo. The only news I'm really bothered with are the science articles.

She ain't the only kid to disappear, especially not in the UK (You were told not to talk to strangers with good reason) and its, imho less sick than completely stupid that this case has been given so much sodding press coverage.
Granted the press no doubt have moved on to something else and the story has been back benched...for now glare.gif

Don't get me wrong, I dunno who did it but loosing a kid is not something any parent should have to go through but you'd think you'd have more consideration for the authorities efforts and not drag so much media onto something that could potentially compromise an investigation, titles like: Kidnapper suspected to be... etc and more respect for your kid than to dramatize it across the globe.

She ain't the first, the last or the only one and while it's sad its happened it is nothing special.

--------------------
Never before in the history of man, was so much buggered up by so few.

Quote Post
D@V£
post Feb 22 2008, 11:14
Post #40

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

I'm sorry, I seem to have missed something here.

Kosovo has just declared independence and the Serbians are blowing up any embassies they can find. If this wasn't flaring up tension between the East/West divide enough as it is, America has just launched it's first successful anti-satellite weapon. Everyone's boycotting the Chinese Olympics and both the US and Russia are due to get nice new radical presidents by the end of the year.

And all you care about is a girl who's been missing for almost over a year now and is probably dead. I don't like killing hope, but face it. She's dead. She's deader than Elvis.

My Apologies for the seemingly hostile tone of this message. I've just been woken up by a fire alarm test after a long nights drinking due to finding out some exam results.
Also, this is thread necromancy. Foul Sorcerer! ohmy.gif

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:59