Closed TopicStart new topic
> Sniper rifle CZ 750
Chicago
post Jul 25 2008, 07:46
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,627

Hi all,
I am at last finished his addon Sniper rifle CZ 750. So far it is just public beta version. More info you find in includes readme file.
The rifles are so far in "steel" camuflage, but I wold like make it's also in desert and wootland camuflage in future.

Addon info:

==============================
Sniper rifle CZ 750 by Chicago
==============================

Version: 1.0 beta

Needed game version: 1.14

Summary: This Addon includes two version rifle: CZ 750 S1 M2 with sound suppressor and CZ 750 S1 M1 without sound suppressor.

Known bugs: The Geometry of 3d model is somewhere as though "deformed", but it is incurred export from Inventor.
In configuration a CZ 750 S1 M2 incident always some smaller errors.

Installation: You insert in game both rifles by the help of addWeapon and addMagazine.

Weapons
-------

CZ 750 S1 M1 "cz750s1m1"
CZ 750 S1 M2 "cz750s1m2"

Magazines
---------

CZ 750 S1 M1 "10xcz750"
CZ 750 S1 M2 "10xcz750"

Credits:

PIXEL ART STUDIO
----------------
http://www.pixelartstudio.wz.cz/

Chicago - addon create
Doomek - betatesting

EXTERNIST
----------

Mara - betatesting

Special thanks:
---------------------

I must only bring in Mark XIII and his team, because I am used from their HiFi Sound mod some sounds.

Downloads:
http://www.mediafire.com/?

--------------------

Quote Post
Stavrogin1980
post Jul 25 2008, 16:12
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: User Banned
Member No.: 2,957

Many, many thanks for your hard work & dedication!
I think it is a great addon, and it will be even better. These rifles seriously change the SLA sniper tactics.
I remember how things changed & improved after the RF SFs (made by Laser & RHS) received their 1st bolt-action rifle - the AWM (back in the good old days of OFP).
Before the SVD was just not good enough in some missions, and after that reliz we were able to actually do some counter-sniper missions, and win!
I was really looking forward a good bolt-action rifle for the SLA, and finally it is here!!!
Really appreciate ur reliz! And I higly reccomend this addon to all players.

This post has been edited by Stavrogin1980: Jul 25 2008, 16:24

Quote Post
AndreAce
post Jul 27 2008, 11:53
Post #3

Member No.: 3,676

Hello Chicago,
thanks for your work & time you've spent on this addon. thumbsup.gif

Just one suggestion for the final version:I think that the rate of fire is too high for a bolt action rifle.
It will be more real if you will be able to reduce it a little bit down to arround 2-3 seconds for each shot.

Greetz

--------------------

Quote Post
ATC DECKS
post Jul 29 2008, 10:15
Post #4

Member No.: 3,342

Many thanks from the atc team!Weve been waiting for a decent silenced sniper rifle since arma came out and have tested it with the team on mp missions and the bugs seem irrelavent aslong as we can shoot people in the face from range were happy smile.gif
Nice addon/Nice work

Quote Post
Cole
post Jul 29 2008, 18:02
Post #5

Member No.: 1,133

Hello, Mark XIII couldn't bring himself to post so I'm here to get something sorted out:

1st, Mark has received NO PM or E-Mails on his main BIS thread or MSN contact indictating you ideas and intentions as regards to using his sounds his readme states:

2nd, Mark is requesting that you re-upload your mod with different sounds (NOT from Mark's HiFi Sounds Pack) as soon as possible.

"Copyright
Please understand, if you want to use my work within another addon/edit my sounds for repackaging or wish to add my sounds together with others sound addons via config or .wss file swapping, ask me first...its morally the right thing to do as well as legally."

If you want to contact Mark XIII directly, please contact him in his BIS thread, here.

Quote Post
JdB
post Jul 29 2008, 18:26
Post #6

Hipster addonmaker

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 10

Downloadlink removed and thread closed pending a thorough explanation and resolution to this problem.

--------------------
Creator of dodgy ArmA:CWA addons.

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 22:45