Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Salvation Day V1, Mission Work in Progress
82ndFGump
post Sep 30 2010, 00:07
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,263

Ok so you guys know that i edit peoples maps well now i want to make my own domination something that is so much better and so much harder but i need someone to team up with that is good at editing and making things lol

here what i want to do

its going to be a domination map but one difference
you not facing the East or humans at the point your facing the one and only T800s from Terminator Salvation day smile.gif

here are the problems

- i downloaded the T800s but they come under the category Friendly how do i or we when someone says they will help get them to be sworn enemies of the humans like the east is with the west

- what should the humans be should they be US forces Mercs or should we put all kinds

-i want to have the whole randomized city like in domination to take over but I WANT RAHMADI to be last no matter what and that will be the part of the mission where people keep getting pissed cuz the Robots keep killing them lol but on Rahmadi i need someone to build something that resembles the base in the movie (and trust me these robot are hard to kill i played as one to test it out and they dont die very easily)

-the robots dont need any of their vehicles (mainly becuase there is no addons for them lol)but i tested them out and just because they dont have Air protection doesnt mean they cant shoot a heli down cuz i did it with both or their guns (Plasma Rifle, Gatline gun)

-when you clear a city there is a secondary objective and that is to find the civilian who knows where the next city we should hit but i still want to be a random city every time

-i need to know how to get people to respawn and a great vehicle respawn

-i need a weapons mod that makes this more futuristic

-I looked at the edit guid but i dont have the time to keep looking back and forth nor the paper to print it out but i got Teamspeak from the clan im in so if you want to team up with me i allready got a communication thing

This mission is going to be kick ass and i need someone to help ill take any amout of people that know how to do things so let me know

Hooah

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 22:57