Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Eagle Wing Nuke, How to set up nuke2.sqf
Best2nd
post Jul 19 2010, 22:02
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,151

I want to set the nuke for screenshooting, ive managed to extrat nuke2.sqf but i was unable to set the nuke off... Any ideas???

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jul 19 2010, 23:26
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Have a look at how it's called in the mission? Only thing I can think of.

It's good practice for script creators to include a comment at the top explaining the use of the script... BIS rarely do this unfortunately sad.gif

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Jeza
post Jul 20 2010, 03:10
Post #3

Guests

May be a source for you, but from what i gather, there is a nuke u can unlock with points, in evolution, not sure if they ported it from arma1 or they put it in after eagle-wing, either way could open that up also.

Quote Post
AZCoder
post Jul 25 2010, 01:54
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,654

QUOTE(Best2nd @ Jul 19 2010, 14:02) *
I want to set the nuke for screenshooting, ive managed to extrat nuke2.sqf but i was unable to set the nuke off... Any ideas???

In Eagle Wing it's called from the FSM when the mission starts, but you can set it off by just calling it from init.sqf or a trigger:
CODE
_go = [] execVM "nuke2.sqf";

Make sure to add a gamelogic with the name 'nukepos' where you want the effect. You'll know instantly if it works. After the bright glare is gone you get the nice effect: http://www.azcoder.com/images/nuke1.jpg

The nuke has no sound and does no damage, just fyi.

This post has been edited by AZCoder: Jul 25 2010, 01:55

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:24