IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How to order Artillery within Battle for Somato?
Ragnar65
post Feb 28 2011, 21:04
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,813

Hi Pals,

I´m relatively new to ArmA. Now I´m fighting the Battle for Somato. In the briefing there´s said that I can request Artillery Support via radio. But how can I do that? I´d like to have artillery firing on the BMPs moving north, but I have no idea how order the big guns...

Any help will be much appreciated.

Quote Post
lyaoz
post Mar 26 2011, 07:34
Post #2

Member No.: 6,642

Hello Ragnar!
In your question I dont understand what your asking, are you saying that your making a mission and need to implement an Arty script into it? Or that you need to know how to do it within a mission that has already been created?
I havn't played ArmA1 (or any BIStudio game for that matter) for quite some time now, but I think to order it in open up your map (Default key "M") and you should see a radio, you can then use this to call in the artillery strikes.

If you are trying to work arty INTO a mission, then I do remember there being an arty addon available, but i havent played ArmA1 for quite some time, so I'm not completely sure.
After a quick Google I found this, and I think its pretty much what your after. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2120

Once again, I'm not completely sure, so please dont ridicule me!

Cheers,
Lyaoz

--------------------
Never light a cigarette three times with the same match near a sniper...
1st time: gets his attention
2nd time: he aims
3rd time:**BOOM**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***BOOM, HEADSHOT***...... when footshots arent enough....

Quote Post
Ragnar65
post Mar 26 2011, 23:54
Post #3

Member No.: 8,813

Hi Lyaoz,

well it is as I said. The question is how I can post my request for artillery in the game´s standard mission "Battle for Somato". I don´t ask for how to put some artillery in any selfmade missions....

Quote Post
Noob-1
post Apr 21 2012, 08:09
Post #4

Member No.: 9,567

QUOTE(Ragnar65 @ Mar 26 2011, 23:54) *
Hi Lyaoz,

well it is as I said. The question is how I can post my request for artillery in the game´s standard mission "Battle for Somato". I don´t ask for how to put some artillery in any selfmade missions....

Hi. I think to order artillery you have to go to the radio option in the command menu...or maybe the request support option in the menu. Hope this helps.
happy.gif

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 15:56