> Insomnia, Yay! What a cool thing!
Benoist
post Feb 8 2008, 11:00
Post #41

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Mr. Argentina 2012
Group Icon

Group: Newshound
Member No.: 1,502

NOTE: This is a pointless thread, i'm just bored and i need to curse a little, if you keep reading you will know why. Also i don't know if i can post this here (i think that this is the correct place)

I don't remember (and it's not important rigth now) who once told me:
I want to have insomnia, must be cool!

Actually, no, it sucks.

But f*ck, the worst is that I agreed.

That was two years ago, now i have it. Not always but the bastard attacks me for 3 or 4 days.
And it's not that I "can't" sleep. Well, sometimes I don't sleep at all, but if I'm lucky sleep two or three hour in the nigth.
Then in the day if I want to take a nap I can lay on a bed, close my eyes and i can sleep, but when i wake up I realised that I only sleep for 5 f*cking minutes.
I could consider myself lucky for sleep some time, but it is also something very annoying because I can't do something that could take too much time since I don't know if I'm going to sleep or not.

Anyway, today I sleep from 2:XX to 4:50, but this time was a good time to woke up since my father wanted to shave me when I as asleep (long story), ten minutes after I woke up I see my father with a pair of scissors and a flashlight. I got bored and at 6:20 I got up, turned on the PC and I started to spare time reading pointless things in Wikipedia and reading new post in some forums.

And here I'm! With my third cup of coffee in the past two hours!
Mmm... maybe the coffee is the problem, but f*ck, I prefer coffee to sleep.

As i said, this thread is totaly pointless.

Oh, one curious anecdote:
Once I sleep just 6 hours in 5 days and i wasn't in my best mental state (although some people say that I never have a normal state, f*ck them) I was afraid to take a shower because I was thinking that the could change the water for acid. Yes, apart from very paranoid who the hell, and why, wanted to kill me? And why in so bizarre manner?

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 16:49