Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Description.ext, BAF
el_duderino
post Jan 2 2011, 01:30
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,536

When editing the description.ext file under class cfgidentitys is there a way to set a class to use the english accent availible for BAF as speaker. My goal is to make a diverse special ops unit compromised of special forces soldiers from multiple countries that have their own uniqe accents. The unit will be made of U.S. Special Forces, SAS, and maybe some Spetsnaz but as of right now im unable to set the speaker as anything other than english (american). A list of avilible voices would be much appricated from anyone who knows where to find them.

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 2 2011, 13:37
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Voice classes:
CODE
Male01EN
Male02EN
Male03EN
Male04EN
Male05EN
Male01CZ
Male02CZ
Male03CZ
Male04CZ
Male05CZ
Male01RU
Male02RU
Male03RU
Male04RU
Male05RU
Male01_BAF
Male02_BAF
Male03_BAF
Male04_BAF

I'm not sure about the Taki voices I'm afraid, but I have a feeling they'll be something like "Male01TK"

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 21:08