massi
post Oct 2 2011, 16:51
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,923

by massi

TAKISTAN SPECIAL BRIGADE VEHICLES for CO

Hello,
I’m releasing the second, and final, part of the Takistan Special Brigade project , the elite force of the Takistan army, trained by western special forces before the war.
The purpose of this addon is, in fact, to enhance a little bit the Takistan army combat power, and give to players a stronger opponent in this faction, it also add the possibility to use this faction in a woodland\temperate environment, because every vehicles have a woodland and desert version, so this pack can be used both on desert and temperate islands.

NOTE: This pack requires my Takistan Special Brigade Units.

Description
This addon is a retexture of some A2OA vehicles ,that follows my Takistan Special Brigade units, it's made to complete them, in order to equip the units with a wide vehicle pack both in desert and woodland version.
This Special Brigade should be the elite force of Takistan army and it includes the following vehicles:

- 1st Special Aviation Btg.: C130-J, SU-25 ( variants: CAS, AT, LGB), CH47-F, AH1-Z ,Mi-24 (variants: D,P), Mi-8 ( variants: Mg, Rockets), UH1-H , Parachutes, all in desert and woodland version, and the An-2 recon.

- 3rd Motorized Btg.: Uaz ( variants: normal, MG, AGS30), Land Rover 110 ( variants: normal, MG, AT, Spec Ops), Ural (variants: Covered, Open, BM21-GRAD, ZU-23), MAZ-543 Scud-B , all in desert and woodland version, Offroad Hilux (variants: DSHKM and SPG9), SUV, ATV, Kavasaki 650.

- 4th Mechanized Btg.: T-72 , T-55, ZSU Shilka , BTR-60,BTR-40( variants: normal, MG), BRDM2(variants: HQ, MG, AT), BMP-2 (variants: HQ, assault), M113 ,all in desert and woodland version.

- 5th Artillery Btg.: D30 122 Howitzer,2b14 82mm Mortar, Metis,SPG9,Kord tripod, Kord Minitripod, AGS30, Igla AA, Searchlight, MG nest, ZU23.

- 6th Support Btg.: UH1H Medevac , M113 ambulance, Ural (variants: refuel, reammo, repair), all in desert and woodland version.

- 2nd Anfibious Group: Zodiac and PBX.

- Takistan Special Brig ammobox : in editor\empty\munitions.

This addon has been made to enhance the Opfor faction, in order to improve a little bit the Takistan combat capability.

Installation.
Put the addons in the "mod folder" of your preference, you will find the units in the editor under:

OPFOR - Takistan Special Brigade
by the following types :

- 1st Special Aviation Btg.

- 3rd Motorized Btg.

- 4th Mechanized Btg.

- 5th Artillery Btg.

- 6th Support Btg.

- 2nd Anfibious Group

Requirements.
This addon require my TAKISTAN SPECIAL BRIGADE UNITS that you can find here.
This addon requires Arma 2 Combined Operations (A2 + OA) to run , because it uses OA models, and some A2 weapons.

ACE2 config files Installation.
Just put the ACE2 Optional Config (called "mas_tak_veh_ACE.pbo") in the modfolder of your preference , this file will automatically hide standard Special Briade vehicles, and will show only the ACE ones, equipped with my ACE taki SF pilots\crew.

Units are placed in editor the same as for vanilla game, as following:.

OPFOR - Takistan Special Brigade (type (ACE))

Changelog.
v1.02 date 09/oct/2011
- fixed RPT "update class" problem thanks to Lao Fei Mao

v1.01 date 07/oct/2011
- added AH1-Z (wood and desert)
- added CH47-F (wood and desert)
- added C130-J (wood and desert)
- added Parachute 3rd Commando units (wood and desert)
- added offroad Hilux DSHKM and SPG9
- updated groups and ammobox config (ACE optional config too)

v1.00 date 02/oct/2011
- first release

Bugs.
No problems found so far, no RPT errors, tested both in vanilla, beta and with ACE2.

Download Links to version v. 1.02:
Filefront:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20871277/Ta..._B_veh_v1.02.7z

BI Forum Tread:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=125504

Some screens of the vehicles in action :

Thanks.
Thanks to BI for the great game and to all the community for their great support and addons!
Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!
Hope you'll enjoy these vehicles too!

Regards
massi

This post has been edited by massi: Oct 9 2011, 16:18

Quote Post
massi
post Oct 2 2011, 16:52
Post #2

Best Regards
massi

This post has been edited by massi: Oct 7 2011, 18:40

Quote Post
massi
post Oct 7 2011, 18:36
Post #3

by massi

TAKISTAN SPECIAL BRIGADE VEHICLES for CO v1.01

Hello,
I’m releasing today an updated version of my Takistan Special Brigade vehicle pack, this should be the final version of the package, until any problem or other good idea came out.
In this update I’ve added a couple more aerial vehicles, like AH1-Z, CH47-F , C130-J, and 3rd Commando parachute units, all in woodland and desert camo version, that was made in order to expand a little bit more the taki opfor combat capability.
There’re also little updates on groups and config, and new land vehicles, like offroad Ilux DSHKM and SPG9.
Hope you’ll enjoy the new version, thanks a lot for reporting and for the nice ideas!!!

Description
This addon is a retexture of many BI vehicles ,that follows my Takistan Special Brigade units, it’s a wide vehicle pack, both in desert and woodland version.
This Special Brigade should be the elite force of Takistan army and it includes now the following vehicles:

- 1st Special Aviation Btg.: C130-J, SU-25 ( variants: CAS, AT, LGB), CH47-F, AH1-Z ,Mi-24 (variants: D,P), Mi-8 ( variants: Mg, Rockets), UH1-H , Parachutes, all in desert and woodland version, and the An-2 recon.

- 3rd Motorized Btg.: Uaz ( variants: normal, MG, AGS30), Land Rover 110 ( variants: normal, MG, AT, Spec Ops), Ural (variants: Covered, Open, BM21-GRAD, ZU-23), MAZ-543 Scud-B , all in desert and woodland version, Offroad Hilux (variants: DSHKM and SPG9), SUV, ATV, Kavasaki 650.

- 4th Mechanized Btg.: T-72 , T-55, ZSU Shilka , BTR-60,BTR-40( variants: normal, MG), BRDM2(variants: HQ, MG, AT), BMP-2 (variants: HQ, assault), M113 ,all in desert and woodland version.

- 5th Artillery Btg.: D30 122 Howitzer,2b14 82mm Mortar, Metis,SPG9,Kord tripod, Kord Minitripod, AGS30, Igla AA, Searchlight, MG nest, ZU23.

- 6th Support Btg.: UH1H Medevac , M113 ambulance, Ural (variants: refuel, reammo, repair), all in desert and woodland version.

Changelog.
v1.01 date 07/oct/2011

v1.00 date 02/oct/2011
- first release

Bugs.
No problems found so far, no RPT errors, tested both in vanilla, beta and with ACE2.

Some screens of the vehicles in action :

BI Forum Tread:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=125504

Thanks.
Thanks a lot for the reports, the nice comments and the ideas you gave me on the forums !!!
Hope you'll enjoy these new version of the vehicles too!

Regards
massi

This post has been edited by massi: Oct 9 2011, 16:17

Quote Post
massi
post Oct 7 2011, 18:37
Post #4

cheers
massi

Quote Post
massi
post Oct 9 2011, 16:17
Post #5

by massi

TAKISTAN SPECIAL BRIGADE VEHICLES for CO v 1.02

Hello,
Sorry for releasing an update so close to the previous one, but thanks to Lao Fei Mao I've fixed a problem with RPT due to an error in config, and now should be everithing all right wink.gif

Thanks for help and support !

Description
This addon is a retexture of many BI vehicles ,that follows my Takistan Special Brigade units, it’s a wide vehicle pack, both in desert and woodland version.
This Special Brigade should be the elite force of Takistan army and it includes now the following vehicles:

The same works for the GROUPS in group menu.

Requirements.
This addon requires Arma 2 Combined Operations (A2 + OA) to run , because it uses OA models, and some A2 weapons.

ACE2 config files Installation.
Just put the ACE2 Optional Config (called "mas_tak_veh_ACE.pbo") in the modfolder of your preference , this file will automatically hide standard Special Brigade vehicles, and will show only the ACE ones, equipped with ACE crew,pilots.

Units are placed in editor the same as for vanilla game, as following:.

OPFOR - Takistan Special Brigade (type (ACE))

Changelog.
v1.02 date 09/oct/2011
- fixed RPT "update class" problem thanks to Lao Fei Mao

v1.01 date 07/oct/2011

v1.00 date 02/oct/2011
- first release

Bugs.

Download Links to version v. 1.02:
Filefront:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20871277/Ta..._B_veh_v1.02.7z

Thanks.
Thanks a lot to Lao Fei Mao for spotting and solving RPT problem.
Thanks to BI for the great game and to all the community for their great support and addons!
Thanks to all the people that enjoied my previous units and supported me in the forum!
Hope you'll enjoy these units too!

Best Regards
massi

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 23:07