IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules

Closed TopicStart new topic
> A new Add-on section..., A more ordered add-on section for Armedassault.info (sry 4 english)
DaKa
post Nov 11 2008, 22:26
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,397

Greetings,

I searched the forums and I couldn't find a topic for a more organized addons section on your site. I don't want to be a b@#$h and no pun is intended for you guys, but can you make the addons section a little more organized? I remember, back in the OPF days that when I clicked the add-on section I could choose what kinda add-on to look for (weapons, infantry etc.).

It would be really helpful for me (and I think for everyone) if you guys could make something like that (more simple, easier to find), because it is quite boring looking through a bunch of addons just to find the one I am looking for.

Thank you very much and if there is a post of something similar, please move it there and forgive my mistake. rolleyes.gif

Quote Post
Deadeye
post Nov 11 2008, 23:33
Post #2

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Gentleman Usher of the Banstick

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 11

QUOTE(DaKa @ Nov 11 2008, 22:26) *
Greetings,
I searched the forums and I couldn't find a topic for a more organized addons section on your site. I don't want to be a b@#$h and no pun is intended for you guys, but can you make the addons section a little more organized? I remember, back in the OPF days that when I clicked the add-on section I could choose what kinda add-on to look for (weapons, infantry etc.).

It would be really helpful for me (and I think for everyone) if you guys could make something like that (more simple, easier to find), because it is quite boring looking through a bunch of addons just to find the one I am looking for.

Thank you very much and if there is a post of something similar, please move it there and forgive my mistake. rolleyes.gif

hey daka. Usually these questions belong into the sticky suggestions and comments thread. wink.gif however i shall solve this issue. When pot are in the addon section just look at the top. You can find several dropdown menus. The type one is the one you are looking for. Still we will see how we can improve the section even more. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for visiting our website.

--------------------

Quote Post
DaKa
post Nov 12 2008, 18:32
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,397

QUOTE(Deadeye @ Nov 12 2008, 00:33) *
hey daka. Usually these questions belong into the sticky suggestions and comments thread. wink.gif however i shall solve this issue. When pot are in the addon section just look at the top. You can find several dropdown menus. The type one is the one you are looking for. Still we will see how we can improve the section even more. Thanks for the feedback and thanks for visiting our website.

I visit it every day! biggrin.gif Thank you for the quick reply and I am looking forward for the improvements. Heh funny, I didn't notice the dropdown menu (LOL) smile.gif thanks for the tip (me idiot hahaha).

DaKa

Quote Post
Deadeye
post Nov 12 2008, 19:17
Post #4

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Gentleman Usher of the Banstick

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 11

Alright problem solved smile.gif

Closing :

--------------------

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:43