> Sandy skies by Rellikki
Old Bear
post Feb 22 2010, 23:52
Post #1

Forum Addict
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 20

Rellikki has informed us about the release of an updated 1.1 version of his Sandy skies addon on the BI Forums.

This new pack contains two different versions - The original one and a new version with restrained amount of sand. Below are two sets of comparison pictures which I posted earlier to see the difference:

Give both of them a try and see which one do you prefer!

--------------------

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Feb 23 2010, 19:05
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

Well, I don't know why you started this thread, but would it be possible to be closed? I'd prefer all the discussion happening in the addOn's official discussion thread. I don't want to be checking multiple forums for questions and/or feedback. Or if you choose to let this thread open, I cannot guarantee that I will give any support here on any questions or keep you up to date of any new updates. All the news will be posted in the official discussion thread I linked above.

Quote Post
D@V£
post Feb 23 2010, 19:33
Post #3

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

QUOTE(Rellikki @ Feb 23 2010, 18:05) *
Well, I don't know why you started this thread, but would it be possible to be closed? I'd prefer all the discussion happening in the addOn's official discussion thread. I don't want to be checking multiple forums for questions and/or feedback. Or if you choose to let this thread open, I cannot guarantee that I will give any support here on any questions or keep you up to date of any new updates. All the news will be posted in the official discussion thread I linked above.

No, I don't think it'd be possible to close this thread. I'm not sure how you run things over on the BI forums, but round here we don't look too kindly on backseat moderating... wink.gif

As far as I'm concerned people should be free to discuss the addon here, I'm aware that a lot of people don't have accounts on the BI forums, so closing the thread wouldn't be too kind on them, would it now?

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Feb 23 2010, 19:37
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

Very well then. I just found it very odd how Old Bear started a discussion thread for this addOn, seeing that it isn't really a standard of the staff here - I haven't seen you starting new threads for other addOns either. The addOn doesn't seem that special to me.

Quote Post
Daniel
post Feb 24 2010, 18:51
Post #5

ARCP Winner 2007

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

Geez Killer, take it as a compliment! tongue.gif

Haven't tried it yet but it looks like a good addition to the atmosphere.
Will probably give it a blast once R2.5 goes desert.

This post has been edited by Daniel: Feb 24 2010, 18:56

--------------------
OFP/Arma addict turned forum lurker.

Quote Post
Old Bear
post Feb 26 2010, 15:51
Post #6

Forum Addict
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 20

The discussion about this Addon must be continued on the BI Forums.

Topic closed at Rellikki request [ ... after I had open it by mistake weirdsmiley.gif]

--------------------

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:01