Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Restrain, handcuff script?
TUSK
post Feb 8 2009, 12:43
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,069

Hello,

I have the ACE mod BETA and Skakah Al Jawf (If I have spelled that wrong, please don't hurt me!) and I am making a mission for a small campaign where you, a U.S. 101st ABN troop captures the leader of the insurgency in the city. A small U.S. squad secures a mosque that is being held by the Insurgents against another Islamic minority, some of the hostage takers shoot at the U.S. while others get flashbanged and surrender, they are bound on the floor in the courtyard, under guard of the Americans. The Hostages are freed. And the player's character has to run after the man in charge of the attacks. The insurgent is armed with an AK-47 but, no ammo weapons_owned.gif! He is tracked through the city and eventually cornered by the U.S. army and bound on the floor, he struggles and trys to wriggle but gets no-where.

Could anyone give me a breif but detailed description of how to make a unit handcuff another by using scripted waypoints?

If you can help, then please do!

Thanks,

Josh

Quote Post
communistbastard
post Feb 8 2009, 18:22
Post #2

Member No.: 1,086

No such script exists that simulates someone restraining another person (at least to the best of my knowledge)

You can still make a disarm & capture script, but it wont look realistic at all it will do the job though.

Quote Post
Solid Snake
post Nov 25 2013, 04:14
Post #3

Member No.: 1,161

the FDF mod (police man) as an handcuff script, but i don't know how to copy or to get it....

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:34