IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Air-Strike scripts, pretty simple !, SUPER modified version of the original script in Mr. Murray's guid
SGJackson
post Jun 17 2010, 04:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,651

Hallo all!!

I'd finally got a good script!

I didn't make the script, it was originally made by Mr. Murray. This script was in his editing guide.

The script was wrong in many parts of it and unaccurate.

I added 2 more harriers to it and configured it to be as much accurate as it could get to be. (it's not THAT accurate.. but it's the max.)

But, be aware, as far as i know the harriers will approach ALWAYS from the EAST of the TARGET (inmap).

As in the script, the harriers get created at 3000m (the first one) from the _dropzoneX axis.. (X= west - east.)

It's way easyer to me to put a demo mission instead of the scripts... 'cause, apart from Mr. Murray's one, MY pilots (PRO's) don't get created.. they must be ingame... I'd really looked the mission before leaving it... make me know if i forgot something in-game not related with the mission tongue.gif

Hum... i don't think there nothing more to say tongue.gif....

Enjoy and FEEDBACK:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N1VJX57

Peace out!

EDIT:
1- This is a 1-time airstrike, i just couldn't make it to repeat... if anyone knows how, tell me wink.gif
2- Fixed some thing in script that i'd left accidently.
3- New link to fixed mission.

This post has been edited by SGJackson: Jun 17 2010, 19:33

Quote Post
Brunks
post Oct 20 2010, 02:40
Post #2

Member No.: 8,402

QUOTE(SGJackson @ Jun 17 2010, 13:47) *
Hallo all!!

I'd finally got a good script!

I didn't make the script, it was originally made by Mr. Murray. This script was in his editing guide.

The script was wrong in many parts of it and unaccurate.

I added 2 more harriers to it and configured it to be as much accurate as it could get to be. (it's not THAT accurate.. but it's the max.)

But, be aware, as far as i know the harriers will approach ALWAYS from the EAST of the TARGET (inmap).

As in the script, the harriers get created at 3000m (the first one) from the _dropzoneX axis.. (X= west - east.)
It's way easyer to me to put a demo mission instead of the scripts... 'cause, apart from Mr. Murray's one, MY pilots (PRO's) don't get created.. they must be ingame... I'd really looked the mission before leaving it... make me know if i forgot something in-game not related with the mission tongue.gif
Hum... i don't think there nothing more to say tongue.gif....
Enjoy and FEEDBACK:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N1VJX57
Peace out!
EDIT:
1- This is a 1-time airstrike, i just couldn't make it to repeat... if anyone knows how, tell me wink.gif
2- Fixed some thing in script that i'd left accidently.
3- New link to fixed mission.

Hey man I snaked your scripts and tried to apply them to my mission for an airstrike and everything works up until the plane doin' it's thang! basically the marker moves and then nothing (although I do notice a drop in FPS after choosing the target). Can you give me any help with this?

Cheers

Quote Post
SGJackson
post Oct 20 2010, 15:00
Post #3

Member No.: 7,651

QUOTE(Brunks @ Oct 19 2010, 22:40) *
Hey man I snaked your scripts and tried to apply them to my mission for an airstrike and everything works up until the plane doin' it's thang! basically the marker moves and then nothing (although I do notice a drop in FPS after choosing the target). Can you give me any help with this?

Cheers

Well, the first thing to check is: have you waited enough?

I'll download again the script 'cause I made a lot of changes in the script (like adding 2 more planes instead of 1 (don't remember if I already posted it with 3 or 1, but I'll re-post)) and it's pretty much an artillery than an airstrike already... I'm pretty sure that you didn't wait long enough but I'll check it, and I'll post how to eliminate ONLY opfor units in a determined area, 'cause the script that I made of the airstrike isn't that precise...

I'll get back to you asap wink.gif

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:41