i can instal iranian force mod in this game

when i installed sed error and dont show units

and how to download addons from this site

This post has been edited by amirkhakpour: Jan 17 2014, 18:13

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 17 2014, 18:14
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Moving to ArmA.2 section.

Could you perhaps be a bit more specific? What error message are you getting?

If it's saying it's missing an addon with a name that ends in "_E.pbo", then it's definitely that the addon requires OA. Though, if you're talking about the Iranian mod I think you are, then you may be able to find an older version that doesn't require OA.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
amirkhakpour
post Jan 17 2014, 18:24
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,390

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Jan 17 2014, 20:44) *
Moving to ArmA.2 section.

Could you perhaps be a bit more specific? What error message are you getting?

If it's saying it's missing an addon with a name that ends in "_E.pbo", then it's definitely that the addon requires OA. Though, if you're talking about the Iranian mod I think you are, then you may be able to find an older version that doesn't require OA.

the error sed the version 1.54 application do you know update oa for arma 2

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 17 2014, 20:10
Post #4

Group Icon

I see. I'm pretty sure 1.54 is an Arrowhead version, so you'll either need to find an older version of the addon (I think this should work: http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?gam...ns&id=1369) or pick up a copy of Operation Arrowhead. (which, conveniently enough you can currently get for $6 in the Humble Bundle - unfortunately only steam versions, though)

If you're having trouble patching to the latest version, have a look here: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_2:_Update_Guide

--------------------
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
amirkhakpour
post Jan 18 2014, 07:31
Post #5

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Jan 17 2014, 22:40) *
I see. I'm pretty sure 1.54 is an Arrowhead version, so you'll either need to find an older version of the addon (I think this should work: http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?gam...ns&id=1369) or pick up a copy of Operation Arrowhead. (which, conveniently enough you can currently get for $6 in the Humble Bundle - unfortunately only steam versions, though)

If you're having trouble patching to the latest version, have a look here: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_2:_Update_Guide

ok thank you but in this site when i clicked download try open than page and again this happen please help

Quote Post
D@V£
post Jan 18 2014, 14:55
Post #6

Group Icon

Er... the forum broke my hyperlink. I fixed it now: http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?gam...ons&id=1369

--------------------

QUOTE(Brace Belden)

Quote Post
amirkhakpour
post Jan 21 2014, 22:43
Post #7

so very very thank you this way is working

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:37