IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> Needing partners for the new army!, No real army, just a retexturer (Photoshop etc)
LT. Drake Jackson
post Sep 1 2009, 00:31
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,875

Hello everyone!
I was thinking about making a good army for an island (I was thinking on Malden), as I dont know anything about retexturing, using photoshop (Well, I use it some times but is really hard to me to do it) and well I think in configuration Im ok...
So Im calling people for the project, I have no much info about it, just to say they are troops for Malden (Cos everon have the EDF and Nogova they were released a few weeks ago) and well I have started working with a really old retexture addon of everon republic troops (Russian troops retextured) and I though about somebody that could help me giving tanks, transport or personalizing a bit the troops (retexturing vehicles is totally acepted! smile.gif ).
As Im alone it would be fun to work with someone, I know giving an army to Malden is not very funny, perhaps if someone joins we give to it a new identity (another island)...

So recompiling the bulk: I need some people to create a new army (No matter if you dont like Malden) and every little help is good for me. Everybody is welcome to join the project of OFP smile.gif

Thanks for taking time to read this and hope you can help me!!!

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:57