IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
> What the hell do I play over Easter?, Prevent me from eating my own fingers for entertainment
BigglesTrevor
post Mar 28 2010, 20:54
Post #1

The Il2 Fan

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

So here is the deal:

Just got home for Easter for a couple of weeks, travelling lightly I have a suitcase full of cloths and my handy, if rather limited Phillips laptop :

- Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHz
- 4GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce 9300M GS
- Windows....cough....cough.....Vista.....cough.....cough

The result of such a weight efficient commute has left me pants down in the game department, an opportunity, some might say, to get some much extremely necessary work done. However, there is a definitive limit to the amount of research on the East India Company's patronage of the south coast one can pursue before it becomes officially considered unhealthy.

Thus the dilemma, I require a game, a game fit for a man with limited budget and computer power. The game must meet the obvious restrictions of a laptop, but must also be available to either download directly to hard drive or be purchasable from the local Game(/station) outlet (due to the restricted length of my stay). The genre is not rigidly fixed, the absence of a joystick or wheel restricts certain options, but open minded I remain. However! a story-line of half-decent quality is a must, the staple diet of MW2 and instant Lidl noodles makes one weary of simple minded shooters. To summarise, a thinking mans game, under £20, graphics light and purchasable. Suggestions, gentlemen, are most welcome.

This post has been edited by BigglesTrevor: Mar 28 2010, 20:57

--------------------

Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 09:15