> Airsoft discussion Thread, Talk here about Airsoft
Wittmann
post Feb 25 2012, 00:38
Post #421

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Admin Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 18

We aren't - I was shooting with AFP members.

--------------------

Junglewraiths Clan - GAU
Evil Director of Forum Resources

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post Mar 17 2012, 17:21
Post #422

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Rifleman-in-Charge

Group: Members
Member No.: 270

Well, that explains it...

In other news, I just got to play with one of these - Cybergun Tanfoglio Custom Limited pistols, made by KWC IIRC. CO2 powered, with about 1 Joule of energy and ~15 round magazines (didn't check the exact amount). Full metal with fully adjustable sights, and probably will be able to use realsteel parts, too.

I tried the Limited Custom, the version without the muzzle brake. Some play with the parts, but not too much. The ergonomics are directly from the CZ series, so it's very natural to hold the thing. The pistol is a single action semi blowback with manual safety and slide release. The "kick" is nice and about the same if not more than other CO2 airsoft pistols, certainly more than my USP. One CO2 capsule shoots about 3-4 mags in room temp, which is roughly 50-70 rounds. The pistol will stop cycling roughly 5 BBs before the capsule goes empty - at room temperature I was able to manually cycle and fire the last few rounds, after which the capsule is completely empty. We didn't fire at a chrono, so no idea if there's any power loss depending on the gas level. Doing double taps and some other fast-paced shooting, we didn't notice any freezing or any other issues. On a sidenote, compared to some other pistols, there was no difference in function when shooting with the pistol upside down. Also as with the real thing, slamming the magazine in hard enough will unlock the slide and chamber a round.

All in all, I'm quite pleased. Will have to test more (incl. holsters) and possibly have to buy one with a few mags. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Hakkaa päälle Pohjan poika!

Words were coming out of my fingertips faster than my thoughts could process them in my brains... My plead is for temporary insanity that was caused by permanent insanity of very, very twisted nerve cluster that's called brain matter, that's supposed to be grey but isn't, it's black and has a somewhat sarcastic and dark sense of humor, or lacks it totally.

The self-appointed God of Scor Nango. Not an emperor, just... God.

Quote Post
Benoist
post Apr 20 2012, 16:41
Post #423

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Mr. Argentina 2012
Group Icon

Group: Newshound
Member No.: 1,502

Since you don't reply from MSN, I ask from here.

How good is the Energizer Flashlight? How many lumens does it have? At night, in a forrest, you see beyond your feets?
While I have a helmet light, I want to put the light in my ALICE system, in my chest and also to have a light that I can use as a lamp or as hand light if the situation needs it. I should upload some pics in full gear sometime.

P.S.: Shipping is expensive as f*ck! But well, if it's as hard as they say, and waterproof, then it's worth the money.

This post has been edited by Benoist: Apr 20 2012, 16:44

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Apr 20 2012, 19:36
Post #424

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Appointed Olivia Wilde Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 113

I'm pretty sure he was quite happy with it.

--------------------

--------------------
Heed my words or risk being beaten with a stick then fed to my associate D@V£
The Rules - Most places have rules, these are ours Read them!
Moderation Feedback Thread - Let everyone know how much you don't like D@V£
--------------------

Quote Post
Benoist
post Apr 20 2012, 20:16
Post #425

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Mr. Argentina 2012
Group Icon

Group: Newshound
Member No.: 1,502

I know that Jari is happy with anything more or less cylindrical shaped, but I wish to know more about the properties of the light.

This post has been edited by Benoist: Apr 20 2012, 20:16

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post Apr 22 2012, 21:51
Post #426

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Rifleman-in-Charge

Group: Members
Member No.: 270

Erh?

Anyways... the Energizer lamp is the Hard Case Tactical. It's a 5-led light with a ~130 degree swivel head, with the head locking directly front and directly up. The one I have is the military model, so it's got the IR light with strobe feature - the "civvie" ones apparently have an UV light. The other small LEDs are green, red and blue, and the big one is normal Cree white LED. All of the visible lights have 3 power settings, and the white one has an output of 70-100 lumens. Haven't done any proper outdoors things with the lamp yet, but I'll keep you posted. Should give you sufficient light for about 10-15 meters, atleast. If I need a high-density light, I got a 1000 lumen MTE one... that thing is visible out to about 200 meters. biggrin.gif

The thing is fairly compact - 5.6" Long, 2.2" wide at the Head, 1.5" at the Handle - meaning it's about as wide as a credit card, and slightly taller than a 1/3 liter soda/beer can (top of can at swivel point). The handle just about fits into a 9 mm double stack pistol mag pouch.

Mil, khaki: http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Tactical-S...S400/ref=sr_1_2
Mil, black: http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Tactical-S...LH98/ref=sr_1_5
Civvie: http://www.amazon.com/Energizer-Night-Stri...ref=pd_sim_sg_2

--------------------
Hakkaa päälle Pohjan poika!

Words were coming out of my fingertips faster than my thoughts could process them in my brains... My plead is for temporary insanity that was caused by permanent insanity of very, very twisted nerve cluster that's called brain matter, that's supposed to be grey but isn't, it's black and has a somewhat sarcastic and dark sense of humor, or lacks it totally.

The self-appointed God of Scor Nango. Not an emperor, just... God.

Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:13