Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Custom Radio Voices?
StevenMcLaren
post Sep 22 2008, 01:40
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,150

Hi, I dont know if I should post this here but...
Anyway. I was wondering if there is any addon or mod to add some voices (in other languaje) to the characters in the game?
I mean, to change the voice that you use in the game. ex: "Where are you?" or "Return to Formation"...

Ive downloaded that chilean pack or something, and I have some russian mods too, but... I really would like them to speak in their own languaje. It would be nice. rolleyes.gif

I wanna know if there are any addon or mod to do that. happy.gif

I know that the voices of the guys are in one of the 999999999 pbo files, Ive located it, unpacked it and changed their *.wss to *.wav files...
What im says is that im working in some kind of modification... I wanna add a custom voice. thats it. yammer.gif

So... again, is there any out there yet? Ive been looking but no luck at all...

thanks bb

pd: srry for my BAD english... __yuk.gif

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Sep 22 2008, 03:32
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

As far as I know, there aren't any addons like that so far, but at least FDF Mod's finnish units will have finnish voices...
Sometimes such addons might be difficulty to create, because of different "construction" of sentences in other languages comparared to english and because there's just too many of the voice files. I think those are the reasons of lack of those kind of addons. By the way, these kind of requests belong to this thread.

Quote Post
StevenMcLaren
post Sep 22 2008, 04:28
Post #3

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,150

thumbsup.gif Ok Rellikki, you can use your powers to move this to the right thread if you want.

Anyway, Im gonna keep working on it to see if I can manage to do something good enough to upload here boppin2.gif

Thnks rellikki (2 Ls and 2 Ks)

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 00:14