massi
post Sep 22 2013, 12:09
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,923

by massi

US Marine Corp and MARSOC units for ARMA3

Hi all,
I’m updating all my units pack in order solve the issue with the uniforms , I’ve added ported A2 uniform and USMC MTV body armor , also vehicles are now optional, in order to activate them just put the optional config in your addons folder, as described in the install instructions below.
I’ve also reworked almost all the camos to fit better and added SD ammo for stealth missions and new bonus units NBC .
There are also some small other fixies you’ll find in the changelog.
Hope you’ll enjoy this new update !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom headgear and gear in order to represent USMC and MARSOC units in following types :
US Marines Corps:

- MARSOC: operators in woodland camo with wide variety of shirts for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- MARSOC Direct Action: operators in green coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

- MARSOC(Para): MARSOC units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- MEU WOODLAND: Marines units for temperate and wooden areas.

- MEU DESERT: Marines units for arid and desert environments.

- MEU ARCTIC: Marines units for arctic and snow environments.

- Recon WOODLAND: Recon units for temperate and wooden areas, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon DESERT: Recon units for arid and desert environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon ARCTIC: Recon units for arctic and snow environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- USMC(Vehicles): A3 vehicles retextured and adapted with USMC gear and crews: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, armed offroad, logistic vehicles plus HMMVWs, UH1Y and Static weapons from my pack.

- USMC(Support): Ammo bearers units, NBC, pilot and crew.

- USMC(Divers): MARSOC divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USMC(Snipers): USMC snipers and spotters in ghillie suite marsoc wood , desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M16A4, M4A1, M249, Mk48, M24, M240, M107, M9 and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, vest and uniforms.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured and adapted A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, helicopters, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : HMMWVs, UH1Y, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist and groups included in folder.

- Compatible with ACE3, RHS, CUP, ALIVE, Zeus

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:
US Marines Corps - USMC (sorted by camo\type)

Same for groups:

For ALIVE mod users config faction\groups name: mas_usa_mars
You’ll find all classnames in the classname file included in the folder.

VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:
I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.
In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_usa_mars_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack.

Requirements.
Latest version of my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (Only required if you wish to use optional vehicle config)
Arma3

Changelog.
v 1.7 date 03/MAY/2016
- Added new helmet models
- Added new platecarriers models
- Improved textures
- Fixed loadouts

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbN...iew?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop standard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=550734265
STEAM Workshop vehicle version:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=578721643

Bugs.
No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Rusty: camouflage base textures

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

BI Forum link:
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?...MARSOC-units-A3

Few Pics:

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: May 3 2016, 12:39

Quote Post
massi
post Feb 6 2014, 23:44
Post #2

by massi

Hi all,

It’ time for my USMC units update, as for other units pack , I’ve updated armor config values to meet BI standards, and added new launchers and weapons from my latest NATO SF/Spetsnaz weapons version.

Also thanks to A2/OA MLODs I ported the A2 USMC helmets to equip the units , and I’ve added specific groups to make the units compatible with Alive mod.

All info and details are listed in description and features.

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO units and vehicles, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom headgear and gear in order to represent USMC and MARSOC units in following types :
US Marines Corps:

- MARSOC: operators in woodland camo with wide variety of shirts for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- MARSOC Direct Action: operators in green coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

- MARSOC(Para): MARSOC units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- Recon WOODLAND: Recon units for temperate and wooden areas, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon DESERT: Recon units for arid and desert environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- Recon ARCTIC: Recon units for arctic and snow environments, both in heavy and light gear.

- USMC(Vehicles): A3 vehicles retextured and adapted with USMC gear and crews: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, all static weapons, helicopters, armed offroad, logistic vehicles.

- USMC(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- USMC(Snipers): USMC snipers and spotters in ghillie suite marsoc wood , desert, woodland and arctic.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M16A4, M4A1, M249, Mk48, M24, M240, M107, M9 and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured and adapted A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, static weapons, helicopters, trucks wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

Same for groups:

Requirements.
LATEST VERSION of My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here
Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.1 date 06/FEB/2014

- added compatibility with ALIVE MOD

- added new weapons and launchers from my NATO Sf/SPETSNAZ weapons pack

- added A2 Marines helmets

-updated signatures keys

- updated armor values to meet BI standards

v 1.0 date 22\SEP\2013

- first release

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qlpal078...USMC_A3_v1.1.7z

BI Forum link:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Aug 1 2014, 13:19
Post #3

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order to benefit from new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack and to make all their uniforms with working insigna.

Description

US Marines Corps:

- USMC(Vehicles): A3 vehicles retextured and adapted with USMC gear and crews: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, all static weapons, helicopters, armed offroad, logistic vehicles.

Features:

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.
Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.2 date 01/AUG/2014

- added some new weapons from NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapon's pack

- fixed: armor values for items to make them more or less like BI

- fixed: made scope=1 M16 variants (units will not be affected)

- fixed: insigna work now on all uniforms!

v 1.1 date 06/FEB/2014

- added compatibility with ALIVE MOD

- added new weapons and launchers from my NATO Sf/SPETSNAZ weapons pack

- added A2 Marines helmets

-updated signatures keys

- updated armor values to meet BI standards

v 1.0 date 22\SEP\2013

- first release

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1/A2/OA sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xdb6i6b...USMC_A3_v1.2.7z

BI Forum link:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Dec 19 2014, 22:07
Post #4

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack to include new vehicles from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz vehicles pack , there are also new helmets and weapons, and some other fixies and additions you’ll find in the readme.

Description

US Marines Corps:

- USMC(Vehicles): A3 vehicles retextured and adapted with USMC gear and crews: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar, helicopters, armed offroad, logistic vehicles plus HMMVWs, UH1Y and Static weapons from my pack.

Features:

- Vehicles from my vehicle pack : HMMWVs, UH1Y, Static weapons with firing from vehicles, sling load and advanced flight model features.

Installation.

Same for groups:

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here
Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.3 date 19/DEC/2014

- added vehicles from NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles's pack : HMMVWs, UH1Ys, Static Weapons

- added new OPS CORE and peltors thanks to Voodoo.

- changed woodland camo (A3 BI)

- added flag poles and flag markers

- fixed: flag position

- improved: units loadout and groups

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Voodoo: thanks a lot for your awesome OPS CORE helmets, Peltors and watchcap, that made possible to update MICH hemets too!

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fni5b4ga...SMC_A3_v1.3.zip

BI Forum link:

Few pics:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Feb 8 2015, 13:48
Post #5

by massi

Hi all,

I’m updating all my units pack in order equip them with the some new weapons from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz pack and to add new optional config to remove vehicles and dependency from my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles pack as requested from several users, but I really advice to read the instructions first.

Description

US Marines Corps:

Features:

Installation.

Same for groups:

NO VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:

I made this optional config to remove vehicles from the pack on users demand.

It will remove dependancy from my NATO SF Spetsnaz Vehicle pack, so if you use this optional config you don't need this pack anymore, but BE ADVISED IT COULD CAUSE COMPATIBILITY ISSUES BETWEEN DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE ADDON (VEHICLE AND NON-VEHICLES) AND WITH PREVIOUS MISSIONS (DEPENDANCIES AND MISSING VEHICLES) SO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

In order to use it:
- open @mas/addons
- REMOVE "mas_usa_mars_c.pbo" file and replace it with "mas_usa_mars_noveh_c.pbo"
- done

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (NOT needed if you're using the included NO Vehicle optional config)
Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.4 date 08/FEB/2014

- added optional config to remove NATO SF Spetsnaz VEHICLES dependancy (read instructions can cause issues!)

- adjusted OPS CORE size to reflect RL counterparts

- improved: units loadout

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4enmc2pz...USMC_A3_v1.4.7z

BI Forum link:

Best Regards
Massi

This post has been edited by massi: Feb 8 2015, 13:55

Quote Post
massi
post Nov 8 2015, 21:21
Post #6

by massi

Hi all,
I’m updating all my units pack in order solve the issue with the uniforms , I’ve added ported A2 uniform and USMC MTV body armor , also vehicles are now optional, in order to activate them just put the optional config in your addons folder, as described in the install instructions below.
I’ve also reworked almost all the camos to fit better and added SD ammo for stealth missions and new bonus units NBC .

Description

US Marines Corps:

- USMC(Support): Ammo bearers units, NBC, pilot and crew.

Features:

- Units are equipped with custom helmets, headgear, vest and uniforms.

- Compatible with ACE3, RHS, CUP, ALIVE, Zeus

Installation.

Same for groups:

VEHICLES OPTIONAL CONFIG:
I made this optional config on users demand since by default vehicles are now disabled and NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack is not a requirement.
In order to get the vehicle just put the "mas_usa_mars_v.pbo" plus its signature files in the "addons" folder, if you do so you'll need NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack.

Requirements.
My NATO SF\Spetsnaz Vehicles pack Here (Only required if you wish to use optional vehicle config)
Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.5 date 08/NOV/2015

- Fixed: uniforms errors

- added ported A2 uniforms: arctic suites, woodland

- added ported A2 MTV Marines body armor

- added SD ammo to all units (good for stealth missions)

- added optional config for vehicles that are now disabled by default

- adjusted OPS CORE size

- added BONUS units: NBC

- Reworked camouflage textures

- improved: units loadout, groups and config

Bugs.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Download Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5orddi6c...SMC_A3_v1.5.zip

BI Forum link:

Few Pics:

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post Dec 3 2015, 21:25
Post #7

by massi

Hi all,
I’m updating all my units pack in order to update new armor system for vests and headgear , to make them work as before.

Changelog.

v 1.6 date 03/DEC/2015
- Fixed: Updated with new armor system for vest and headgear

DL Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9XrVcGmu4...iew?usp=sharing

Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post
massi
post May 3 2016, 12:38
Post #8

by massi

Hi all,
I’m updating all my units pack in order to add new helmets and platecarriers.

Changelog.
v 1.7 date 03/MAY/2016
- Added new helmet models
- Added new platecarriers models
- Improved textures
- Fixed loadouts

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbN...iew?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop standard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=550734265
STEAM Workshop vehicle version:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/file...s/?id=578721643

CREDITS !!!
For the Units:
New FAST: by StiffMe1steR New GAP : by CG ARTStudio + Jhonny
BI Forum link:
Best Regards
Massi

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 00:43