Forum Rules Forum Rules

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Missing FileS?
Eddster555
post Oct 21 2009, 14:15
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,681

When i use mapfact air addon it say it needs CAA10.What does it mean A-10?????????

--------------------
Keep your signature within the guidelines provided for size.

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Oct 21 2009, 23:49
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. The A10 was only added in one of the later patches.

Quote Post
Eddster555
post Oct 22 2009, 11:58
Post #3

QUOTE(Rellikki @ Oct 22 2009, 06:49) *
Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. The A10 was only added in one of the later patches.

One problem is i try to patch the game and it says Your CD-KEY-is used

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Oct 22 2009, 14:43
Post #4

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

The invalid CD Key error is usually due to trying to install the wrong patch for your version of ArmA.

Most versions should install the international 1.05 patch first, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch. If you're unsure of which version you have, try this method.

505 versions (should have the 505 logo on the box art) should install the European 1.05 patch, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Atari versions (should have the subtext "Combat Operations" rather than "Armed Assault") only need install the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Hope this has been helpful smile.gif

Internation 1.05 patch
European 1.05 patch
1.08 patch
1.14 patch

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Eddster555
post Oct 25 2009, 12:54
Post #5

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Oct 22 2009, 21:43) *
The invalid CD Key error is usually due to trying to install the wrong patch for your version of ArmA.

Most versions should install the international 1.05 patch first, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch. If you're unsure of which version you have, try this method.

505 versions (should have the 505 logo on the box art) should install the European 1.05 patch, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Atari versions (should have the subtext "Combat Operations" rather than "Armed Assault") only need install the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Hope this has been helpful smile.gif

Internation 1.05 patch
European 1.05 patch
1.08 patch
1.14 patch

I have the 505 version and i downloaded European version.It say wrong CD-key

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Oct 27 2009, 14:21
Post #6

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Hmm... try the international version or the 1.08 version. If none of them work you should get in touch with 505, it's possible they might have shipped a problematic copy.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:24