> ToadBall's MP Missions, "This really should work..."
Toadball
post Aug 26 2011, 11:43
Post #1

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Slightly Mad Scotsman

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 1,331

Heyo,

Normally I make, or start making and lose steam half way through, small missions for the zeus gaming community however, in a bout of uncharacteristic productivity I've slapped together a set of missions for the Brik2 map recently released by Old Bear.

Hopefully I'll get around to adding more missions to the pack while fixing any errors people find in these three.
I'd like to emphasise these are very simple missions with no fancy bells or whistles which were made simply to try out the Brik island for possible use on our server.
However, I do appreciate any constructive criticisms and bug reports that I get. smile.gif

ACE_co_10_Fabrik_v1.2
10 man section assault on buildings at Fabrik, assault and hold position against russian mechanised counter attack.

ACE_co_12_Rescue_Dawn_v1.1
12 man force recon extraction of 2 Knighthawk pilots down near Skol. Rescue pilots and extract to nearby UN forces. If possible destroy Knighthawk wreck to prevent flight recorder from falling into enemy hands.

ACE_co_18_AAA_Hunt_v1.2
Two 8 man sections with HQ element search and destroy mission. Locate and destroy 3 shilkas encamped within the forest.

ACE_co_08_Ambush_v1
8 man guerilla team ambush on USMC supply convoy moving through the eastern forest.

ACE_co_12_Vandals_v1
12 man force recon infiltration of Brik and destruction of parked Russian armour.

Known Issues: A couple of JIP issues being worked out (all missions JIP fine just one that has a minor bug eating at me)

Change Log:
------------------------------
26th August 2011
Fixes:
Various tweaks to existing missions.

Additions:
ACE_co_12_Vandals_v1

2nd August 2011
Fixes:
ACE_co_10_Fabrik_v1.1 - Tweaked from attack and hold to simple assault mission, a few loadout tweaks
ACE_co_18_AAA_Hunt_v1.1 - Considerable reduction in number of OPFOR units (100 vs 18 is expecting a bit much I think), loadout fixes: auto riflemen should now have an M60 as they were supposed to.
ACE_co_12_Rescue_Dawn_v1.1 - Increased time limit, small loadout tweaks.

Additions:
ACE_co_08_Ambush_v1

All missions are AI disabled and no respawn with ACE spectator script.

These missions require the latest stable version of ACE and the ACEX modules however it should be compatible with later versions.
All missions are ACRE compatible and will give relevant radios to the appropriate slots if it is being run on the server.

DOWNLOAD PACK

Credits & Thanks to,
Mike for his excellent mission scripts template.
tpw for his simple breath script
Haroon1992 for his Advance house patrol script
UPSMON
Zeus gaming community for their help/abuse in testing.

This post has been edited by Toadball: Aug 26 2011, 12:01

--------------------
Never before in the history of man, was so much buggered up by so few.

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:10